Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

I choose the Winnipeg Aurora, because if we go with my black neon jerseys we will have obnoxiously similar colors and even people who aren't colorblind will get confused as to which team is which. Get rekt.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

The LAP Vaporwave jerseys and associated tie-dye shirts, purple-to-teal gradient hats, and other specialty logo merch went over well! Given its pink, yellow, orange, purple, and dark teal color scheme, the color-on-color matchups that the Panthers organization has narrowed our options down to are the Winnipeg Aurora, San Francisco Pride, and Philadelphia Forge. The Aurora would likely be the best compliment, with dark green primary jerseys detailed in white, sea green, and highlighter blue. The Pride would be difficult to distinguish in purple and gold. The Forge would visually clash in orange and red. Decisions, decisions.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

We wore our new alt jerseys today, and they were a huge hit. We got to beat the crap out of the Aurora and while they were wearing their white-out jerseys the fire on ours really melted them so to say!

Code:
41 words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Calgary's first opponent with their neon green, bright yellow and safety orange uniforms would be the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Purely because adding in the blue and pink jerseys would be the most annoying possible experience for any of the fans to try and figure out.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

It only makes sense for SFP to wear their new blue Edmonton Blizzard jerseys against the Edmonton Blizzard. That way I know that everyone on the ice is my friend, which is how all games should be played.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

I would choose to have the Armada face the Kraken in their new jerseys, primarily because Kraken used to demolish wooden ships but modern warships would absolutely fuck up a big squid in a fight. There's a theme here probably

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

My designed unis are so beautiful it doesn't really matter who we play. We happened to be playing the Platoon on a Sunday, so that became the first game in them. We looked great of course.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

I think I would chose to play the San Francisco Pride to play in game https://index.simulationhockey.com/shl/7...0206111208 , as their colors seem to overlap with our spyro the dragon jerseys. They are the better team on paper, so with the added confusion we will push them to overtime and win in a shootout.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I would likely choose Calgary as our opponent to wear our Pride jerseys against due to their vocal support for the 2SLGBTQ+ community. I feel like they could whip up something incredible for the game.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

I would choose maine timber from J and try to design them the worst possible jerseys along with the worst possible colour scheme just because fuck maine

[Image: cVahF90.png]

The sexy new third jersey I designed will have its league wide debut against the team that the Nuck clan has played its most games for and that would be the `Dragons.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

I'll pick the Blizzard cause why not, its my old team. They will be playing in the pink that the rugby union team Exeter Chiefs play in. No fucking cap its an amazing kit and rugby teams that pull off pink are hard as fuck, so you're welcome Edmonton again.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

The light blue "big sky" jerseys would set up an interesting match up with Colorado. Light blue vs dark blue. It's a North Carolina thing. IYKYK.

[Image: hudson.png]

The Detroit Falcons would play against the Nevada Battleborn, so Teemu Salami could go head-to-head with Literally Wizard. The Battleborn would turn into the Battlesalamis with their jerseys decked out in salami all over.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Seattle will be sporting their SuperSonics themed sweaters against the Manhattan Rage to honor the 28 year anniversary of the Sonic-Bulls NBA finals series of 1996. Why, you ask? I have no idea.

34 words