Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

Our new jerseys are so awesome, no stress about choosing the opposing team. Our camouflage jersey will allow us to put 9 players on the ice, we might even be able to dominate SFP or LAP.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Naturally the radioactive green and yellow alt uniforms of Buffalo must be matched up against TBB. The turquoise and pink would just create a wonderful clusterf*** of bright colors as everyone skates around the ice, it would just be perfect

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

I forget what colours I chose, but I think by purely vibes on the small team logos, I would choose the Yukon Malamutes and probably the worst Magic players, and so them. I would be most afraid of the Regina Elk, I feel like they'd be good at card games.

i think all alts should be a throwback to the OG design and customization of that team, like you see in the NHL, the more classic, the better!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

The team I choose to face with Texas's Czech jerseys is Japan. Not possible? Well too bad. All Texas players have been forcibly contracted to the Czech Hockey Federation now. and, by the way, this if for gold.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

The opponent to face the rainbow coloured Dragons would be Texas Renegades. We do need a lot more rainbows down in the state of Texas so that would be sweet.

Words: 30

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I mentioned in my previous PT that the Argonauts should have a Seattle Mariner themed uniform set. I think the best team to use these against would be the Tampa Bay Barracuda. This would give them an opportunity to go with a Tampa Bay Rays theme.

[Image: mikelis.jpg?ex=660c1ce5&is=65f9a7e5&hm=c...4a38cd630&]

I choose Atlanta for us to go up against because I think they're one of the coolest teams in the league. Their alternate should be their normal jersey with the red and yellow reversed so that people are confused while we're playing against each other.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I would bring out our new gold and white jerseys against SF Pride. They are already gold, so we could market it as the GOLD RUSH GAME and people would be confused as to which team everyone was on.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

In hindsight I didn't stray too far from what most teams have done in the past by creating a cool black jersey haha. I'm guessing the alternate jersey for several teams ended up being black as well so hopefully not one of those ones. Lets pick the Texas Renegades since their jersey is already black so hopefully they went with something different. Like blue...

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I picked magenta and orange for our new Winnipeg jersey designs. To make the ugly match-up complete we'll play Tampa in white and pink of course (who won't pick TBB here?). It'll look great, believe me.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

We would lined up against our biggest rival the wins column in an all out brawl - how do we play against the wins column? Well we take the highest win team in our division and try and siphon some off them - so thats would be Toronto?? Here we go!

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Those all pink jerseys together with San Fran Prides purple? Yeah. Every 10 year old girl will be loving that match up of colors. 10 year old girls and everyone else.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

I mean I would have to pick Montreal. We need a battle for the bottom. Hard part for me is I actually am color blind, so I would really just pick a jersey out of the bucket and we would go on a truly BLIND challenge haha

47 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

After my 4th jersey of a bikini and skin toned 4th jersey I think the only true opposition is to play Minnesota with the polar opposite jersey. They should wear jerseys that look like wool sweaters and wool pants. A true skins versus shirts match up.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights