Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

The Edmonton Blizzard would be my opponent, I'd make them some nice sharp white jerseys that would perfectly fit their Blizzard aesthetic. With few stripes and a really simplistic design

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

In an obvious attempt to confuse the fans, Great Falls and Maine will both be playing in a neutral arena with all brown alt jerseys. No secondary colors and only a slight difference in the color. This is bound to create extra chaos.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I'm going to be honest. I forgot the jersey scheme, did I do the jersey scheme one?

Anyway, I think I'd like to match up against Hamilton, mostly because I was born there, but also because they have an extremely cool design. Does that count? Haha

I would chose the Newfoundland Berserkers. We would have our new blackout jersey with their black jerseys so you can only tell the difference in teams by the accent colors of orange and red.  Let the confusion begin.

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

NBB looks great in the Kidney stone brown uniforms that we picked for them. It is like a mix between old dog poop from the 90s that turned white for some reason and vanilla pudding after it sits in the sun for a few days.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 05:30 AM by goldenglutes.)

we the min of sota monarches would wear our reverse atlanta inferno jerseys against atlanta of course! who else would we wear it against? binko's former team is going to love it !! it will be great yes haha!

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I would choose Chicago to play against in my pretty pink alt jerseys.

No these would not match and the plan is to make Chicago cry in their not pretty yellow because we look so much better than them. And then their GM, @sliceruser would just forfeit because he is so jealous of my beautiful jersey.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

I don't actually remember what I chose as the special jerseys last time colours wise, as it was some time ago and I am too lazy to look, but I guess I would choose Anchorage or Maine, regional rivalry or playoff rivalry, not really colour scheme wise but I guess it works.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I would make the Malamutes face off against the Berserkers for the maximum amount of confusion for both teams. The black and white Mutes jersey facing off against the black and red of Newfoundland would make it hard for both teams which would be fun.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

With the Renegades Moneybag look, the Renegades will face Green New England Wolfpack to continue to money look. This will also be the game in which the Renegades realize that the jersey looks like crap and will scrap it as it was just a get money plan but did determine that fans would like another jersey to buy. Just something more eye appealing.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

The alternates were such a hit that we have decided to use them every game in the 2nd period. The team so just change the jerseys at intermission.

Toronto wearing nothing but reflective tape should pair nicely against someone wearing all black. It’s honestly the only matchup that wouldn’t be offensive to look at

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

Toronto ''North Stars'' would play against Buffalo ''Stampede''. Our alternative jersey would've been made just to made fun of our opponents. Buffalo had Aumy Junior II's dad to play for them, so it's an easy choice. Toronto would play with their jerseys instead, to make them not understand what's going on.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

I think our new Yellow and Black jerseys would match up well against Chicago’s Black and Yellow jerseys.  It’ll be very easy to track who is on the ice for your own team and the other team.

Quote:37 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Let us play against New England, but honestly I don't care about the jerseys I would play against them if we both wore white and grey jerseys. But since we don't, I think they match up pretty well.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]