Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

Nola. The New Orleans Specters. That will me the first game for the TDZ memorial alts. It is not only fitting that NOLA is where he played, but he truly loved the team and the people there.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I think our new jerseys will look like a Santa outfit. So, we will be red with the white down the middle like exactly what you would expect from what Santa looks like. We would not wear it during Christmas because that is lame.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

The neon dynasty of New England would look perfect when paired against the specters. It would just be some crazy color shenanigans that would hurt everyone's eyes.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

The update seattle jerseys would be debuted on an out door game vs edmonton, as edmonton loves out door games and draws in strong viewership so it would be a great time to wear these jerseys.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Torontos new design that incorporates the colours of the fabled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches would look awfully good against the Miami Vice inspired colours of the Tampa Bay Barracuda. It’s like a vomit of random colours, looks like a scene from the Mighty Ducks movies.

To be honest I can't remember the colors but I think a camo vs camo game would be awesome because it would look like nobody is on the ice and the puck is moving around as if by magic.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Well, now that it's to time to display these new sweaters, it's only fit that they go against one team and one team only. The other expansion team that came up as Philly did as well. The Montreal Patriotes.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

The purple and yellow jerseys I made would not look good against Regina, but they would look great against the Highlanders. Their blue and maroon with hints of green would just pop with the purple and yellow with hints of teal. Can't describe it, but trust me.

we take those black yellow and red jurrasic park thirds and we throw them on against STL during an away game. that way our jerseys look way too similar and we all get confused with who is on what team, sowing maximum chaos

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Platoon's military themed jersey, for their fourth jersey, would be a huge contrast to a team like Tampa Bay Barracuda. I would love to see just how diverse that ice would look.

1. Montreal Patriotes' new French and Indian inspired uniforms would be used against the Manhatten Rage who would sport a Redcoat inspired uniform.

Yukon's Alternate jerseys were very very similar (in my version at least) to Edmonton Blizzard primary colors. I think the Teal and Cobalt blue skating around the rink would be nice on the eyes. But that's just me being a homer lol.

44WC

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

I think it would be cool to get the one I produced for the Wolfpack against the Barracuda. Not only because they are both based around the color pink, but also because that is the team I started the career opf Bruno Tooyo with. It would hit a little close to home to have the same colors and the 2 teams of my career in a faceoff.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2024, 09:42 PM by Kyamprac. Edited 1 time in total.)

I don't remember what alts I designed, but I would probably make my opponent wear 90s neon tracksuit pinks and yellows just because I can. It would look terrible.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

I would pick to play the Tampa Bay Barricuda. Their all neon pink jersey would not only look good on the ice, but would make it simple for Denebor to tell who is who. While matching color jerseys would be fun as a skater it would suck as a goalie since it would be tough to track who was about to shoot.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)