Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

I'd let the fans pick the teams. One would be as ugly as the Seahawks color rush green? just a stupid looking jersey, can't stand it so might as well throw it on my opponents torso's

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

I think we can go with any green team to match with buffalo - green is a great colour so doubling down on it would be a great thing to see

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

The inferno will debut their new merch against the tampa bay barracuda. I think the colour contrast would look unreal so therefore I pick Tampa, with Philadelphia being a close 2nd for a rivalry matchup.

I would choose the Philadelphia Forge as Manhattans first game but that has nothing to do with the alternate jerseys, but they just beat our asses 3 games in a row and I'm ready for some alternate revenge smh.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

I have no idea what colors I even picked weeks ago, and further, no idea what colors anyone else picked. So for the sake of randomness I'll say that New England will play New Orleans here. And I'm sure it'll be awesome just because we are awesome.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Nash is color blind so its pretty much the greyish color team versus the slightly other greyish color team. Nash operates on the ice via smell instead of sight, which is why he is able to elevate his game a little bit different than others.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Considering NOLA's alt would have a smoky look to it with gradients of black, white, and gray, the obvious choice for their first opponent would be the Texas Renegades. Not only are they a division rival, but they also sport a black, white, and silver color scheme.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

what are colors i dont trust them are they something im going to learn to have to see, is this a concept im going to have to learn to care about why should i care about something new and lame but bright

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

While there may be more worthy teams to promote our new alternate, my choice is Seattle. I mean who better to promote a new jersey than a near guaranteed win situation to pump up the crowd and get those jersey sales rolling in.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

If I had the choice, I would debut the alts against the Chicago Syndicate. They entered the league the same time as New Orleans and I think it would be fun to display alts at that time.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

I think since the Ottawa Highlanders are an expansion team, it would only make sense to use our alternate jerseys when we play the San Diego Tide. Our flashy pink alternate colors and the teal San Diego colors would probably blind a lot of viewers and people in attendance but what can you do, sometimes that's just how it is.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I guess I will go with the Atlanta Inferno for us to go up against with the new jerseys because our colors are sort of similar so it could be confusing and lead to funny stuff

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I think it would be funny to have all the player in one game where the whites jerseys imaginable with no features so it is incredibly hard to follow.

[Image: Make-a-photo-realistic-epic-image-of-a-h...a-go-1.png]

i would go expansion team vs expansion team and play using the jerseys against the ottawa highlanders, it's just what makes sense and im sure would be a fan favorite

[Image: t0DZX3k]

For this matchup, I am going to select the Atlanta Inferno as our opponent. I think the black in the alternate Renegades uniform would look really good up against the bright red of the Inferno.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]