Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

The alternate jerseys I created for the Colorado Raptors will first be used when playing against the San Diego Tidal. This is so former Raptor Brandon Gilleyes can see the jerseys too!

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Throw them in against someone green like the New England Wolfpack. Red complements green and vice versa, making this one of the best matchups. Even better its a pair of divisional rivals and the SHL's version of Toronto vs Boston to boot.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I think the Tampa Bay Barracuda should go up against the Los Angeles Panthers because I'd love to see an eyesore matchup of teal and pink go up against teal and orange and have them all be neon and a total eyesore

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

throwback day with TBB having the blue and neon going against the forge more black Jersey to really highlight the colors of TBB having and being able to show them off.

[Image: dc24.png]

Normally I would choose the Barracuda for this one, do kinda like their pink color. But as I choose a brown/black jersey for the buffalo, I guess going to the Edmonton Blizzards and adding some white in there would be the best way to go. Plus this way I can play against my old team Smile

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

I remember designing an absolutely horrible combination and think it would be especially awful against the likes of Regina which have themselves, although nice looking, contrast.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

We'll roll out the Jodie Foster/True Detective alts against the Battleborn. 

Since we don't have a Buffalo based team in the league for another iconic Foster character to chase (Clarice Starling/Buffalo Bill) the next best thing will be a "The Silence of the Lambs Bighorn Rams" matchup between Anchorage and Nevada. 

As a fan of teams with similar colour schemes playing each other (think Boston-Pittsburgh in NHL), with the Foster alts sharing a lot of similarities with the regular Nevada jerseys, it will be a nice touch with the Battleborn wearing their whites.

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

The Irish Heritage Night jerseys would be great for a game against the New England Wolfpack for a couple reasons. First, all that Irish heritage in Boston would be on display during the game. Second, it would be confusing as hell to have two teams in green trying to play against each other.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Spack Jarrow has played in many full contact games and has had many injuries including some not so nice hits to the head. This is perhaps why he doesn't remember designing alternate jerseys but he's sure that they are probably great and we'll wear them in our first playoff game. Saving them for when they are important.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I would want to face the Tampa bay barracuda, as they always have good looking jerseys. So it wilted make our alternates even better based on overall game appeal.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

The barracuda will be going up against the buffalo stampede for their first game with the new alternates. The stampede have bison pelt jerseys to match our fish scale ones

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

The classic blue and white fleur-de-lis Quebec flag motif could only be worn during a game with Toronto. One, to emphasize the long history between Ontario and Quebec, and two, to annoy the Toronto fans into not wearing blue

[Image: banes.png]

our new alternates are eel green which is not really the easiest color to match but our game will be against tamp of bay not for color purposes but for thematic purposes, as a barracuda is the closest animal in spirit, shape, and texture to an eel so our eel inspired jerseys will suit. i would bet barracudas eat eels though so oops

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

The COL alt jersey debut would be against the Newfoundland Berserkers. The only reason for it to bring even more hype to the 4 star cup matchup rematch!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

I would design some alternate green and yellow logo. Those are the colors that make me look the best. My eyes really pop when I got that green top on.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]