Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

I mean we have to play the Panthers now considering that we're literally draped in fur and designed to look like Lions, like come on now thats just science.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

The New Orleans Specters would obviously wear their Mardi Gras jerseys against the Hamilton Steelhawks in order to flex how cool the city we play in is while they are stuck in the hellhole that is Hamilton, Ontario.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

We're going all out and using Tampa's yellow jerseys with another team's yellow, which would of course be the San Francisco Pride. The goal is to make it as hard as possible to determine which player belongs to which team.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I think I'd want to play against NOLA with the blue and yellow NEW jerseys. The yellows and purples would compliment each other nicely and it would create a cool color scheme on the ice.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

San Diego in their camo alternates versus Ottawa in plaid alternates will make a fantastic matchup of new expansion rivals! It will also be a fun clash of clothing designs.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

With the Dragons embracing all of the classic chromatic dragon colors, it would be easy to fill in for whatever other team wants to have a specific color in their building for a color vs color night

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

The team the Toronto North Stars would wear the team canada inspired jerseys against would be the Baltimore Platoon for a real team canada versus team usa feeling.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:That merch from few weeks back were a huge hit, and now it’s time to decide which team you’ll use it for in a color-on-color matchup!
Your task is to name your opponent for your first game with the alts you designed and why you chose that team. Do they look fantastic against each other? Uniquely awful and you picked them as a troll? Some other reason?
25 words minimum!

The link to my previous post.

Since my team will be using a jersey that features blue and white and black, I'd like to match it against a team that has distinct colors from that. I've always liked the red vs blue matchups in the NHL (or at least how they look), like the Red Wings vs Maple Leafs in that outdoor game a few years back. With that in mind, I'd have the blue/white/grey Atlanta Inferno playing against the red/white/black Manhattan Rage.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

HAMILTON STEELHAWKS!  I picked Hamilton because I have some ties with them, as they were the first team who drafted me and I think the icy-blue mixed with bright pink that they share with Edmonton will make for an incredible viewing experience.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

The best team to face off against the surfing polar bear with sunglasses jersey is obviously the barracuda. The water themes match up too much to not have these teams face off and we'll surf right over those fish.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

I think I picked blue and pink, so I’d pick another team that is close enough to blue and pink and make both teams wear home jerseys so it would be absolute chaos.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2024, 03:51 PM by KalixIzalumi. Edited 1 time in total.)

We have to go against the QCC because they are our rivals and they could use a good claw swipe (and head pats). we can show off who is a better blue, and our red claw swipe on the jersey would look very striking on the ice against them.
(49 words).

I think the perfect team to go up against with the all green alt jerseys that Kenny designed would be one that would go well with that color, so I pick the Winnipeg Aurora because why not

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

I think when we break out the alternate jerseys, a perfect time to run them would be against Great Falls. The Historic Brownout game, its not a full blackout, just a brownout.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

As I've chosen full black jerseys, our opponent has to be the Texas Renegades wearing their home jerseys. Black on black action, everyone will enjoy it

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]