Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

The Nevada Battleborn will be rocking a new color of jersey being silver and blue trending away from the gold into the silver will bring out the shine of Vegas. They will be facing a silver Kelowna Knights rather than their green and gold.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

It would have to be the Argonauts.  Their darker uniforms will look great next to all the tropical shenanigans going on with our jerseys.  That pregame lineup is gonna be a fun little yin and yang between the two sides.

If our jerseys are going to be blue, then the most sensible team to play is someone dressed in red, so we're likely looking at a Manhattan or an Atlanta for our game. I'll take those odds.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I think the black and pink jerseys would go well in a game against our rivals in Edmonton. That and to be blunt, it would sell like hot cakes so I think it's safe.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

The team I would pick to play is the edmonton blizzards. The reason has nothing to do with how there jerseys look. I would pick them so my teammates that used to be on edmonton last year can get revenge for them deciding to rebuild and trade away there star players.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

I would pick the Philiadephia Forge as an opponent for this matchup because they suck and i hate them, yet we always lose to them! I think our new uniforms would inspire the team to victory over our hated rivals.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

I think it would definitely have to be against either Atlanta of Philly since they're the biggest rivals, the purple will look great as we fill their nets up with pucks.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

with the black raptors alts i would try to pair with a team with dark colors. newfoundland probably fits the bill best. S75 finals rematch too so that would be fun

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

we are fighting againszt the buffalo stampede? why? becausze we hate eachother a lot and are not fans of eachother's teams. we are rivals some may say. i hope we can beat them, in action!

[Image: rotti.gif]

Match us up against Texas. The Wolfpack all-yellow "moon" alternates paired up with the Renegades gray will have the ice looking like a construction zone. Fans will cite it as "an instant classic"

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2024, 07:49 PM by JohnnyPatey. Edited 1 time in total.)

If I'm being honest, it does not matter which team we play and what jerseys they are wearing, they are going to be full of blood with the end of the game line brawl anyway. If I had to pick it would be Colorado. They'll have to wipe away the blood and tears from the loss they receive.

The first matchup for our new alternates is against the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Why? Because their color scheme is already wild, can only imagine what a totally outrageous tune up of their kits will look like when we match up for the game this evening. The fans are sure to have a good time with all of the exotic colors.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I would name my opponent for the first game the Buffalo Stampede because I enjoy beating them every single time. It is the best feeling ever!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

We play against New England because of course we do, why don’t we just recreate the east conference finals from every season. We go green, they go orange. Hopefully this time we beat them.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

The best team for Hamilton to play with the green turtles jersey are the San Francisco Pride because Lions are famously very afraid of turtles to they would just all cower in the corner as we win 100-0

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights