Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

A good seaweed green, you already know they're playing the Whalers. Not only are there two aquatic teams, but the green on green combo would be absolutely terrible to watch for fans. Can't ask for much more

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

We will choose the Winnipeg Aurora, mainly because we faced them in the 3 finals in the last 5 seasons. Nautueta opponents to face against our team with the alts

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

On January 4, 2043 the Newfoundland Berserkers will wear their new alternate colors. Scheduled as one of the most anticipated regular season matchups, it’s a no brainer to be wearing the new unis on a night that will set records for a regular season viewership.

@charlieconway as a great idea to want us to wear a jersey that contrasts with the other team theme. So our jerseys according to my previous mpt were like rainbow, and as such our opponents jersey should be reverse rainbow, like all the non colorfoul colors that were left out of the rainbows. @hotdog would probably forget to post word of the day as well amiright.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I pick Winnipeg because that's the team Ben Jammin is on now and he and Fiske have a bit of a rivalry going - to moo cow jerseys will help with that.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

I'll have Hodor's designed jerseys used in a scrimmage match against other Texas Rneegades. After all, only Renegades are a match for a team of Renegades.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Any team with color in their jerseys. All black vs any color would make the ice pop. Even if it wasn't an intense game I think it would be a great show.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

Our opponent will be the Minnesota Monarches, THe monarches are sporting some combination of Purple, Yellow and green Uniforms and it looks really odd to see on the ice together as the color schemes clash.

Our opponent will be the Minnesota Monarches, THe monarches are sporting some combination of Purple, Yellow and green Uniforms and it looks really odd to see on the ice together as the color schemes clash.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2024, 09:41 PM by hockeyiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

Our opponent will be the Minnesota Monarchs, THe monarchs are sporting some combination of Purple, Yellow and green Uniforms and it looks really odd to see on the ice together as the color schemes clash.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2024, 09:41 PM by vbottas17.)

The Panthers are wearing an inverted alternate jersey, it's a blinding ball of orange with teal accents.. the San Francisco Pride are wearing a silver / gold variation of their alternate jersey.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

We will play new England in a game like this because the jersey will be disenfranchised enough and it will be easy for everyone to tell wha ti's going g on

The jerseys were a big hit and we were playing against Edmonton since that's where Toasty has the most family connections to the O'Bigbers name. The blue and yellow really made it clear who was playing for who!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

With the new color scheme that I picked for New England of purple,pink and teal, I think that would go up well against Texas who is black gray and white. I like this match up the best because it would be a very bright jersey vs a very dark jersey which brings good contrast.

The St. Louis Scarecrows would be a perfect team for the X-men inspired blue and yellow outfits with their yellow and red scheme, giving everyone in the stadium a headache by the second period.

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]