Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

I honestly don't remember what colors I picked in that PT, so I would probably just pick a random team. Let's say QCC because they have neat colors.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Personally, I want a game against the team who’s jerseys are most similar to the thirds I suggested. I think that would be Maine…? I want chaos. Paint the town green.

Given how important it is for fans to easily differentiate between two teams -in any sport to be precise but especially in hockey given it's speedy nature- i would try and use the designed jersey where it does not blend in with the opponent's jersey as such the perfect opponent would be Detroit. Both for the fact that blue and red are colours that's easy to differentiate and because of the rivalry Québec and Detroit has.

(76 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

The Anchorage Armada alternate jerseys are bright pink with teal stripes because why not look like an EASHL team? There's no rules against it.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

The Baltimore Platoon would use their alternate jerseys to play against a team of refs. their third jerseys are ref appreciation jerseys so refs have to be at the game to be appreciated. it would be very confusing for all people

I think a QCC vs Detroit with their colors being just absolutely neon bright would be amazing, maybe make it a police themed night with the red and blue looking the sirens

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

We’re going to be playing Chicago and they’re going to be wearing their new alts which are red and black like an illegal roulette wheel. It may be the ugliest game played yet, even moreso than manhattan montreal ones

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I guess it would be the away jersey of New Orleans who are typically purple and black, so white being the away option seems only natural. Unfortunately now it doesn't seem as exciting.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

With the Calgary Dragons in a dragon onesie with a stick attached as a tail running that as their alt kit. They totally should face off against the Edmonton Blizzard doing the same with a fox onesie in their team colours.

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

For this, we would pick the Baltimore Platoon as our first opponents, otherwise the giant patch saying "Baltimore Stinky" on the front would be a bit weird to wear for other teams.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I can’t really remember what colors I chose or if I even done that point task but I’d do it against the Renegades because I would always like to play against the Rene’s always been a fun team to watch/play for or against lol

[Image: cuffana.png]

I'm picking the Philadelphia Forge, and I am specifically going to make sure Gabe wears the ugliest possible jersey in the league. I think it woukd fit well for him

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

the chicago alts would look pretty similar to the hamilton jerseys except red instead of yellow so I would play them together so everyone is confused

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Uh I guess we'll play SFP because I mistakenly picked them despite them not being my team. So that's really all the reason I have for picking them, literally nothing else comes to mind right now.

i think a good game would be against the texas renegades because of the colour differences but that really is the only trolling we could do here.

[Image: hallsy.png]