Create Account

Chirper #62 (AC Week #520)

Mike fitted

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

It is time to do the crazy frog

happy fourth month twenthieth day to all my lovers of greenery out there

Is it still earth day? Well if not, take care of the earth and be respectful to her folks.

I had my first assist last game which I am excited about. I am hoping to improve my character to make him bigger and stronger too. Need to work on his style and for off-season figure out how to contact Team Rhine because France need to improve…

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

gonna chirp again

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

i love free money

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

really need to stop forgetting to chirp

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

im broke

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

Another hundo

Put it in da bank

I'm tired. It's the weekend. Shouldn't I be doing fun things? Eesh.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

New teammate, nice! Welcome to the team Elena!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

All my favorite teams are out the playoffs, i was looking over all the teams. As much as i want the panthers, mostly cuz they have a bunch of buffalo players. Im thinking carolina might come out on top.

Oh no I forgot to chirp this week. So here I am chirping for money

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Forgot to say that Lord Raiden is honored to be the Captain this season for thw Blizzard

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs