Create Account

SHL Rulebook Updates (April 2024)

04-17-2024, 04:13 PMboom Wrote: I mean calling up players early is a) limited by the number of players you can have on a roster b) isn’t allowed after you’re eliminated and c) both nukes their rookie eligibility for awards and pisses off J GMs

doesnt mean you cant get called right before though

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

We are currently working on some measures to discourage the "tank til just before you get eliminated and then call up all your prospects" angle, but these are things that wouldn't be implemented until next season. Stay tuned on that.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Just do what the nba does and take picks away for tanking

ANTI TANKING MEASURES BE STILL MY BEATING HEART

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

04-17-2024, 04:33 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: We are currently working on some measures to discourage the "tank til just before you get eliminated and then call up all your prospects" angle, but these are things that wouldn't be implemented until next season. Stay tuned on that.

Give me the thunderdome back

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

begone with you tankers

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

i need more pay for banners :(

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

[Image: cat-tank.gif]

[Image: Wally.png]

04-17-2024, 04:13 PMboom Wrote: I mean calling up players early is a) limited by the number of players you can have on a roster b) isn’t allowed after you’re eliminated and c) both nukes their rookie eligibility for awards and pisses off J GMs

You don't have to call anyone up to get good, just start using players correctly. I'm not an SHL lines guru, but I bet I could make some pretty bad lines if I was trying to tank and then around the half-way point start putting together some points for that first overall.

But these rookie classes have been so great I would also argue that any top 5 pick would prob be a good one at this point, so that's a lot of effort to end up in a good spot being good or bad...

Idk, go Czechia

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

The real trick is to introduce a Lottery Mug tournament

iykyk

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

04-17-2024, 03:22 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: We'll always have SMJHL balls to remind us of the good times
the real friends are the balls we made along the way

wait

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

04-17-2024, 09:23 PMFaraDian Wrote: The real trick is to introduce a Lottery Mug tournament

iykyk
im gonna win the mug

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

04-17-2024, 09:49 PMmicool132 Wrote: im gonna win the mug
...next season?! weirdly low bar to set

:ryanhartman:

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

damn thats tough

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Good changes. No more Montreal tanking with the lowest points for 1st Overall everytime.

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]