Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

Regardless of their position in the league, Quebec should sell the whole team to Kelowna so we can take their place and unite as one giant superteam, that will then take over the world.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Looks like MIN are going to be selling as they traded away Elena Maximova to LAP so they are looking to rebuild from the looks of it. NOLA could try looking to add an additional piece at the TDL since they are doing quite well this season so far. 

(49 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

I think it is time to rebuild the Inferno, therefore we need to move all players starting to regress and add younger newer players. If we aren't going to win a ton of games, we at least need to have fun and not be weighed down by the old heads.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 12:04 PM by chetib.)

This is simple! If all teams could kindly sell in a panic for draft chips to TBB that would be great! valuable assets only please, no dead weight!

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

The Toronto North Stars should sell my player and get a big bucket of pucks and a 10 dollar coupon to the nearest Subway because that would be a win after the season Ace Lightning is having.

I think Manhattan should trade me. Only because I am an old lady who doesn’t even score goals. My bones ache and my GM is very I tired about hearing about how my hips hurts. 
They should  probably send me to a retirement home and not another team.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Easy Peezy, lemon squeezy. The New Orleans Spector should be buying this season. We’re finally a good team with lots of good building blocks. Our record is good and our players are doing well. Players kicking some major ass so we might as well take advantage of it.

The Vancouver Whalers don't really need to add anybody. I know we still don't look the hottest right now, but we've got some home grown talent that just needs a bit more time. Just let it be.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

At the end of the day I think the Toronto North Stars should add at the trade deadline because they have been having a good season and could be competitive in the playoffs for the first time in a while.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

I don't think Buffalo, Toronto or New England can catch Hamilton anymore and as we all know that being best team of the division during regular season is all that really matters, they should start selling, sooner the better.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 01:15 PM by roastpuff.)

The Argonauts need to divest themselves from Will Tomlander because he has shown no promise whatsoever befitting his draft pedigree. Sometimes the apple falls pretty damn far from the tree.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Without any mischievous intentions or anything I think the first 4 teams in the standings in the SMJHL should totally panic sell all their stars and scorers. Also their goalies. No deeper reason at all.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

I think Toronto should stand pat. We have a lot of young talent rn and just need a season or two to marinate before taking over the league, if we have any holes in the roster that arent going to be filled next season, maybe I'd look into adding rookies or J seniors to shore up those gaps.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

I'm not sure if this Chicago team has much to sell, but it seems like we're certainly rebuilding. My guess is we'd stand where we currently are this trade deadline and neither sell nor buy.

We’ll do this in the most scientific way possible, the same way we do Groundhogs Day in the USA. If you wake up tomorrow and you get scared of your own shadow, panic sell the whole team.