Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

For sellers, I think the time has come for the New England Wolfpack to enter their retool, similarly the Atlanta Inferno. As for who should add, I definitely think the Philadelphia Forge window should add as there as quite a few up and coming teams!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 11:18 PM by Dash. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yukon shouldn't trade anyone. Trust the process. But if you want to sell of vets that are leaving this offseason i understand its a business. Nothing wrong with adding future assets

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

New Orleans should be looking to add if it makes sense. They’ve been rolling but there could be a piece out there that helps the team take another step.

Argos should sell Jimothee because hes probably not ever going to be a solid contributing member of the squad. May as well cut their losses now and get out ahead while they can, despite trading for him just last season!

((This is not srs I lub Argo))

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

Quebec City should sell pronto, only 30 wins out of 37 games. The team is slipping and clearly over the hill now its time to sell sell sell

I feel like most teams have already completed their roster move business. I think perhaps Atlanta should sell? they're not playing great and seem to be headed towards a rebuild

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Calgary already has a nice youth program coming up in the next seasons, so would be great if we could buy more up and coming players to help me get more wins Smile

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

At this point in the season the North East division is an absolutely wild. Four teams in the North East Division are absolutely neck and neck in the standings. Maybe they should be reaching out to teams like Tampa Bay or Edmonton to see if they are able to get a slight boost so they can start making their way ahead of the pack.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I could lie and say I gave this a lot of thought. But I won't. The Aurora should sell @JamesT. Maybe we can get a bag of pucks back to practice with.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

idk if it's a smart idea to give me this kind of responsibility but I'd trade everyone but me I think that would work out perfectly.....

RAPTORS NEED TO SELL! It's clear the loss of McMutou, and Beausoleil were too much for the Raptors to handle, and their collapse is inevitable. What kind of dinosaur can you call yourself when you're only 5th place in the league??

We would sell here in Seattle, but there is not much in the cupboard to sell, so we will hold and keep doing the best that we can do!

29 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

If your team has been to every conference finals since S70, you might just be a buyer at the deadline!
If your team hasn’t hit the 20 win mark in 5 seasons, you might just be a seller at the deadline!

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

I’m not sure who should sell. Perhaps Atlanta with their falling stock and the resurgent Manhattan?

The Northeast division outside of Montreal is an arms race that will feature each one capable of coming out on top.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

After many seasons of domination, Winnipeg is finally entering at least a soft rebuild and should look to get some value from their current players while they can. On the other hand, Man is off to a roaring start and should be buying on the trade market.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France