Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

i'll be honnest im not a gm for a reason so it's not my task to tell who to do what, there's some clear teams that should sell and those are basically everyone but the top 6, cause the other dont stand a real chance

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Surely the basic answer would be to tell them to get anyone doing great with young TPE draft regression and yeet the older people who aint getting as many points. Easier said than done but that isnt my job to make those trades work lmao

[45 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Now, I am not a gm, however the answer I can give at face value is just to trade off some of the older guys to start a rebuild, if we were go that route. Now, that's not really just that easy, but alas I'm not managing, so this is purely hypothetical.

Seattle should trade for Betzee Nickelback and Cob O'Corn because I miss playing with them and they're both going to be stars in the SHL.

27 words

Well, I'm certainly no GM, but I think any team from 13th to 20th in the standings could benefit from selling at the deadline. Obviously, its hockey so once you make the playoffs you never know, but at some point, you have to plan for the future.

[Image: mikelis.jpg?ex=660c1ce5&is=65f9a7e5&hm=c...4a38cd630&]

It really should be known that NO PLAYER IS SAFE from the trade deadline. I think its so much fun when players get moved around, want to compete for cups and being dealt at the deadline is the perfect opportunity. Dear  GM's, sell your team!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I think that the Philadelphia Forge should both sell and add. There are a couple of players that are low TPE IAs that would be wonderful to improve with, but there are also cap implications, so they should sell one of their best players to make cap for two improvements.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

San Francisco is clearly in win now mode. With few weaknesses spots on the roster. They could trade a defender plus to upgrade that area a little. But let's make a surprise move and trade away our second line, all young up and coming super stars. Bayle, Winters, Schattenaxt. In turn they bring in Biemans, Florentino, Wagner-Svensson from Tampa creating the best offensive treat in the league.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

The coolest part about this is that I'm the GM. New Orleans is actually looking good this year, which can only mean that the move is to trade Atticus Hale immediately .

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Everyone ahead of NOLA in the standings should sell all their stars immediately at a heavy discount, to NOLA. This just makes the most sense. No bias by the way.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

I think that all teams should release all of their players. Then the players, as a collective group of free agents, form an organization that is comprised of groups that all play each other competing for a first place award. This “league” of “teams” could be referred to as the aSsembly of Hockey pLayers, or SHL for short.

With Manhattan doing surprisingly well, it's obviously the perfect opportunity to overreact and be buyers, because this could be the one and only chance to compete for the cup! But in order for it to actually work, we need ALL other teams selling. That's the way to push the prices down enough for it to actually make sense.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Panthers should panic sell Pass Forfeit because he has been a bust all season. They should then try to obtain literally anyone to fill the void. This is how we win

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Last season I'd trade myself, but this year I wouldn't trade anyone. Only inactives for active players who would like to leave a team without the possibility to get to the ploofs

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Toronto should buy since we want to compete for a cup. I don't know what I would trade for but if I was the gm I would add.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]