Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

I think the BUF GMs should prepare to add once Bean is ready to be called up. The window opens when the can of bean opens.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

So if there is something that they should do in panic I would never recommend any of my teammates I would just tell the team to trade myself. I would not be able to handle throwing someone out there to be traded unless it is my own name. Need to improve, i'm willing to bite a bullet to help the team.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

without a doubt the only real move to make this deadline is to send @CementHands to the moon! guy is horrible look at him out there! A bag of pucks would be more useful then him!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Calgary defiantly should be looking to trade Holmberg at the deadline. Sources from the team say that he is a locker room cancer and brings the vibes down on the team.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I'm sure I'd be sold if I was worth anything at all, but there isn't much call for a nearly IA backup goalie (not because teams don't use them, but because they all already have one).

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

NOLA is in a great spot right now. If we're doing anything right now, it's adding picks. No point in buying if it won't help in the long run.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

I think I should be traded to whomever is in last for at least five future first round picks. It is clear my talents stand above all else and I shine like the brightest star in the sky. Trade me. (PLZ dont Jess I like NBB).

St. Louis should sell Alexa Johansen to Detroit for draft picks next season. They are a star that Detroit should be thrilled to add and who needs draft picks when you have solid players?

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

EDM is set up for the future. Time to just keep adding until you realize you have too many top earners. This you sell. Rinse and repeat.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Team has a lot of big names on the roster, but we can't get in to the TOP 10 anyways. I think that team should either get more asset to make that Finals push or give more time to new players. Doesn't seem like team can win it all with this roster and later on it will be much harder when the top players will start to regress, just taking of ice time from new players.

Stars Stars Stars

I think the Seattle team is in a weird spot where selling anything that could still be used by other teams might be an advantage as they gear up for the next good run.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Hamilton should sell Paul, Tommi, and Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu. They won't let zedward into their family so we should bring in non Koivus and make our own family!!!

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

After being brutalised in graduation, Detroit have somehow managed to claw their way to a .500 record. This, frankly, is not good enough - I want us to blow it up and with that mind, sell anybody in their final or their third season of eligibility. There must be no room for sentiment - tear it down and let the new fledgling Falcons suck for a couple of years then soar anew. Far be it from me to suggest Simo should be on the trading block but, y'know, make Tedskree an offer he can't refuse.

[Image: Skree.gif]

All GMs that are not GMs of QCC should be scrambling to take star winger being FORCED to play in the centre position. You want hat tricks? You want low points outside of hat trick games? 3WW Wingmate Roc is your guy.

I don't believe in trades I think we should have HO reshuffle the entire league to balance the teams. Bad teams can't tank if you force good players on their team