Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

Just sell the best players off and get back "future considerations" for the team, then declare you're going to move the team because you can't find a better stadium deal within the city and the city are the bad guys, and then botch that move process because you don't have the money and are relying on public funding, oh and the people you were going to lease the land from are also in the red in their deal. So now you look for alternate facilities because you soured the relationship with the city you've been in for 60 years, so now you move to a minor league market in a minor league stadium.

Boom. Profit.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I think Minnesota's season has been pretty surprising. They should probably sell to get some draft capital back. Baltimore and San Francisco are in great positions to make a run and could bolster their teams with some trades.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Tampa needs to add and clear out all their draft capital to make sure we make the playoffs and upset literally everyone on the way to our cup that we so deeply deserve

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Maine's key forward line is cookin' so as a casual armchair GM I guess if they buy anything it might help to pick up another solid defender or something.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Texas should stay where their at, no buying and definitely no selling. Were in a playoff spot, and cap strapped to where we're at, and we have a great team that we can win with.

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

dont trade me i dont wanna be trade, done trade me i dont wanna be trade, I want a real team that jadda and that will team that leave a tooth brush at your crib team you dont have to wonder if thats your kid team

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Well Carolina should obviously trade for Future Considerations, for Future Considerations. It just makes the most sense at this point. I mean it's right there in the name!

Buy literally every single player in existence and bring them to San Fran. If we get every single player in the league we can't possibly lose the cup.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

I definitely think in a panic you should sell my bum ass. Being an older semi active player means not much is going to get better for me and I will probably only get worse. Hopefully I'm worth more than a bag of pucks

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2024, 08:37 PM by boom.)

Calgary's in a weird spot where they're not anywhere near the point totals of the league's upper echelon to justify buying rentals, but they're a decent team that should be able to get into the playoffs and maybe make some noise in them. A team that should probably be buying is Philadelphia, they might need more to get through Baltimore.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

BUY. EVERYTHING. That maxed out C in an already topped of center line? BUY. A 4th 1600 TPE defensive dman? BUY. You only get one shot for the cup.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

In the J, teams shouldn’t really be buyers or sellers. The cycle of J teams is such that, unless you’re about to haemorrhage a whole team of 425s, hi QCC, there shouldn’t really be a pressing need to make sure it gets done this season. And there’s something to be said for team cohesion, line chemistry, as well, don’t want to mess that up for the playoffs!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 05:42 AM by Urq660. Edited 1 time in total.)

Double post, like a dumbass

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

we should sell me like as a two way defender i have produced so badly i put all my other seasons in shame just sell me already to some other team what is in a rebuild

[Image: cVahF90.png]

Honestly, I think doing anything in a panic is the wrong move for a GM. However, I think that if any teams are interested in me, it'd be a hard sell to get me to leave Calgary, so don't bother unless they want me gone, which seems unlikely.

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]