Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

The Platoon need to remove Adam Liebold and sign him back, This is just a ploy to scare the other teams. The Platoon are ready for everything.

Foil Up Boys

i think the inferno should sell in a panic tbh i think @hotdog and @micool132 should sell some dudes that would be good maybe sell a dude to join binko in minnesota

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I think the San Francisco Pride should push their chips in and buy before the deadline. Then again we kind of already did that at the beginning of the season and it's worked out nicely, so perhaps if it ain't broke, don't fix it :shrug:

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I don't know the league well enough to have much advice on who should be let go and who should be brought in, so my sage wisdom will be rather vague. It seems wise to me to trade away all my enemies and bring in all my besties. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this strategy and everything could only possibly go well. I see no problems with any of this.

The GMs in Minnesota clearly needs to add more penguins. That's the only way to improve. They should go out and grab all the penguins in the league and unite them under one team. Then we can truly win in dominant fashion.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

I do not like this PT. Let the managers do their own jobs. I'm just a player who plays, let the managers decide of they need to have a fire sale or not. I am usually against fire sales though.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

I think the Forge should think about adding some players. Their dominance on top the division has come to an end, they should try to stock up for a playoff run.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Montreal should make absolutely zero moves at the trade deadline because they are absolutely rolling in it at the moment, their plans has been working, and their GMs are simply amazing

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I begrudgingly agree with my GM and say they should probably sell me. Age wise I’m theoretically at my peak and after last seasons performance my name still carries some weight. They can probably get a couple of firsts out of me.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I love all my teammates. I would never ask for them to trade everyone. With that being said, we should trade HFFO because he slanders the greatest quarterback of our generation. We will replace him with anyone.

[Image: mattyj.png]

Pride always add, we want to win so many more games, so why not continue to add to be better? That is easily the best option for the trade deadline

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Calgary is actually in a pretty good position right now, and won't be looking to make any moves at the deadline. Our rebuild is coming into full swing, and we have most of if not all of the pieces we need for long-term success.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

NBB should sell Chopper Donquixote aka @amjohnson636 because he’s me but worse and brings no production on either side of the ball. We should bring in someone I can practice fighting on

i think colorado should panic sell (because we are only 4th in the league) and they should probably get rid of shadow fenix and leonard wood. yes they are my two linemates but they are both slightly above me in points. with them gone i become team mvp by default!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Well given that my player is incredibly close to retirement, I'd say its finally time to go omega all in on this season and then fire me into the sun, kind of like Spock from Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]