Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

As much as I hate saying this, Minnesota is a big outlier when comparing team TPE to their position in league standings. Unless something changes, it might be time to look at retooling their roster to push their window back.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I believe that the Colorado Raptors should go all in and be buyers. This decision would be in order to go for back to back cups. Let’s go Raptors!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Montreal should sell for even more high quality draft picks. While they're at it, they also need to add more firepower. They're bad. But can be much better!

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

I don't have the slightest clue what teams are doing well and aren't (thanks dead arson bot). So I’m gonna say that Luke should trade me. Get a sack of apples or something

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

The Quebec City general management team should simply Not Do Anything. this team is perfect and no changes need to be made, unless someone has the burning desire to sell us their goaltender to replace our IA and back up Ju-Gong.

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

Obovuisly the best play is to trade myself as I do not do well in the playoffs and end up cracking under the pressure with all the bright lights.

[Image: dc24.png]

Minnesota should try and sell for some extra assets at the drafts. They definitely need some added help with some more interesting prospects. Nevek Kove should fetch a solid few 1st round picks which they could use to reload and finally get the right rebuild.

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

i think hallsy, the general manager of the hamilton steelhawks, should panic sell aleksandr iskandrov, me, to a contender, and buy some prospects that will out earn me

[Image: izzy.PNG]

While buying always makes for good therapy, it oftentimes comes with buyers remorse. This is especially true when it comes to being a "buyer" at deadline time in sports. 
Your team is already playing well, so why mess with a good thing, right? Sitting comfortably atop the SMJHL standings with 38 wins and 77 points, you could make a case for Quebec City to be the frontrunners when it comes to bolstering their roster. You could make the same argument for Newfoundland, Carolina, Maine and Colorado. 
On the other side of things you have the "sellers" aka the teams at the bottom of the standings. I won't name them to spare them the embarrassment  Do they have anything on their rosters that any team would want?

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

I think one player our GM should absolutely sell is John Hopoate. Absolutely lazy player who never puts in and just skates by doing as little as possible. Needs to be moved on ASAP.

[Image: hopoate.png]

The Philadelphia Forge should sell Emerson while they can still get something for that dead weight. It would probably be more helpful for the success of the Forge to have a bag a pucks than the corpse of Emerson on the blue line.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

GMs should look to sell me, I am worth a lot (according to myself) and I could fetch a high price (according to myself) and it would really increase my confidence if I got sold for a lot (and decrease it if I was sold for very little)

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

The deadline has come and gone now and I'm glad that SFP stayed firm with what we currently have. This is a historic run for the franchise and I wouldn't want to see anything jeopardise it.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

The barracuda should sell 3rd year defenseman rip thunderdome. He has a great first 2 years to his career but his production and overall play has fallen off a cliff this season. Sell while he still has some value

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

SDT should be looking to sell Journey Man, so he can continue his journey! Other GMs, especially contenders, should look to add Journey Man! Help him get to team number 4 in the J!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]