Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

I think us on Manhattan rage believe we shouldn't make any changes. We are having a fantastic season with our super low TPE averages and hope to do even better next season when everyone continues to improve.

NEW should sell nobody because everyone on this roster is a stud but we totally should add some GOATs to the roster like fitted because hes the best.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I think that all the teams that could sell good players to Carolina for nearly nothing should consider selling and Carolina should consider being buyers to try and make the cup run that this team is capable of.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Atlanta inferno’s GM should trade Billy Herrington before he decides to immigrate to china and become a samurai or a monk in the hidden countryside’s of Japan

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I think that the Hamilton Steelhawk's should panic sell Aleksandr Iskandrov and Sebastien Regazzoni after ending 2nd last in their division with a .500 points percentage after having failing to improve on Season 75's 0.629. *I don't endorse actually doing this.

WC: 41

New England is in a tricky spot, we have been on and off all season. We still have a solid core, and several aging veterans. If we were to add it would have to be someone like a 2nd line defenseman.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

The Spectres probably need to add a piece at this point. Started out the season on fire but been playing like dogcrap recently. If we want to make a move in the playoffs we need a bit of a spark and bringing in someone would definitely provide it.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

To be honest, I dont know what Toronto should do prob stay pat. We are a young and up and coming team so we shouldnt sell our young assets, but i dont think were in a spot to buy. Well good thing I aint the GM lol.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

I think any GM of a contending team should look to overpay Montreal for Slip McScruff. Montreal should be rewarded for rostering Slip McScruff and the contender will have the heartwarming factor of bringing a cup to the oldest player to ever play the game of simulation hockey.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Honestly looking at the Nevada Battleborn, just stay true to the plan, things are progressing the right way and with a deep prospect pool we are set for a bright future, not quite the time to move quite yet unless youth becomes available.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

I think the Panthers should try and bolster their team. The fact that they are in the same division as the Pride makes it tough for them to succeed come playoff time. Filling in their roster with the proper depth and the right pieces around the core could be the difference of moving onto the Cup finals

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Toronto did all their shopping in the off season when they brought a bunch of us in from Edmonton. There is a plan in place and the best course of action for the North Stars is to take no action.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

San Diego has earned the right to buy at this deadline, the trajectory of this team is only going up at the moment and the players and coaches have earned the right to have some more talented added.

[Image: t0DZX3k]

Everyone except Atlanta should sell in a panic because we have @micool132 so that means we’re gonna win the cup. I hope that’s how that works, might need verification from a commissioner.

Looking at the SMJHL, I think any team out of the top 5 should be selling to the teams in the top 5. Teams currently 6-10 may think they have a chance, but teams like Colorado, QCC, Maine, NFLD, and Carolina will be buying up your scraps to actually compete.