Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

Any team that is a strong cup contender should start selling, and selling those players to seattle for pennies on the dollars. They need to liquidate and would do them a favor sending them to seattle.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

My GMs should get rid of my player Viktor Krunk, even though they probably wouldn't get anything for him as he sucks balls, but Atlanta need some something to get back to contention, and my player ain't it.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Every gm should want to get Elly for sheer adorableness factor alone! the amount of cute can bring any team much stress relief and she is fierce on the ice! XD
(30 words)

The Carolina Kraken should sell me, even though they’re in third place, it makes sense to get rid of me because I’m probably the only thing holding them back from being in first place.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

All I have to say is that I would rather not get traded out of nowhere like it used to happen to me with my first player. Calgary is really neat.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Sell the entire fucking team at this rate, we're so sick that we're causing a localized spread of the "good at hockey" flu in Tampa Bay.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I don't think we need any help but if I had to beg a GM I think it would be for a top defenseman which could maybe bump me down to the 2nd pairing.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

In the SHL, I would advice Texas to go all in. The central division is weak, they have an easy path to the conference finals. For the SMJHL, I really feel it's hard to beat Quebec on paper, so I would stay put

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

i think @hotdog should sell in panic to secure our place in the playoffs because atlanta always makes the playoffs and right now it doesnt look so sure! I would trade prospects like nathangus mcexplosion for like a veteran play just to be sure.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Maybe it's time for my team to sell these old bones? I'm starting to look like late years chara out there, hopefully people can find Jay useful for at least a few more seasons.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Aksel goes to his GMs and asks for them to add Justin Time. He's been on the team so long he can just kind of barge into their office and ask for stuff. They say no.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Quote:Your task is to tell to GMs who should sell in panic and who should look to add.
25 words minimum!

I think my gm hotdog should panic sell everyone on the team that is not my player because we are not 1st in the league and if you aren't first you are last.
Binko Koivu gets traded, Jim Wen, Sim Wen, Kristian Seppanen
Anyone young with term should be moved out for good picks and prospects so that the team can rebuild and put together a strong team.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

QCC should be buying tonight, just so that they can make sure they're the only full roster that makes the playoffs. Ez cup at that point.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

If i had to tell the GMs who to trade in a panic, i would probably go for Céleste Desjardins not because they are not good enough or anything like that (though a little help in defence would be appreciated) but the other forward option would be my twin, Frøya so... (insert "I'm sorry little one" Thanos gif). As for who i would go for, Alexa Johansen as she is pretty talented and would be fun to play alongside (who knows, maybe i could finally teach her how to play properly)

(91 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

The answer to this problem is a very simple one. Every other team should either give their best players to Regina or bench them all. This is because it will make it easier for Regina to win it all. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!