Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

@frithjofrcan't win with these cats. The entire roster besides him needs to be replaced. Nobody else is even close to his 100 percent faceoff win rate. Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

After the regression The Murray has shown this season it is pretty clear that the Barracuda need to sell high on what is a depreciating asset.  He's down on all metrics across the board and they don't want to fall behind this trend in his third season.

I think we need to sell the zamboni driver. We all know that zamboni drivers are snakes just waiting to strike. In stead we should buy like fifteen children to shave the ice. They cant be emergency backups.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

I think Chicago should continue to add. Add more friends and pets and things so that we continue to vibe

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2024, 08:41 PM by Z-Whiz.)

Oh my gosh, there’s a fire! sale …in the Atlanta locker room. Come quick before everything burns in the fire! sale …you wanna come get these hot players that need to be saved from the fire! sale

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

New England will be staying put this trade deadline. We are. Trying to turn the season around, staying on the course in order to win the champiisniph

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Winnipeg should just trade everybody honestly. Especially that LEG guy, what a bum. In fact, if Winnipeg doesn't entirely dismantle the team before the trade deadline is past, they should- wait, what do you mean it already passed? damn. Forget what I said, Winnipeg is looking great, no moves necessary.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Dear GMs, you should trade me because Jiggle E Puff is simply too good and is ruining the Atlanta tank. I would come back in Free Agency once we were done tanking, though.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

I'm gonna be honest, the phone need to sell sell sell at the deadline. We need to get rid of the weak blood on this roater.

This prompt is targeted and as an offended party I refuse to acknowledge the function of the statement, with that said, Los Angeles would benefit from exploding.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

I think that any team that is not going to make the playoffs should be looking to add picks or young prospects to be able to rebuild as quickly as they can.

It is the last week before the trade deadline and I am telling my GMs in Nevada to stay put and let the magic work! This team has changed so much since last season and is continuing to evolve at an unprecedented rate!

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

I don't know anything about the ins and outs of player trading. thats why im not a GM. but i would say that the good teams should panic and sell and let the teams at the bottom buy up some players.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

I think all the teams in the division of the Texas Renegades besides the Renegades should sell by the TDL. We're gonna do super well anyway, might as well call it quits now and save us the trouble.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Could this be construed as tampering? Maybe not, but it still feels weird. I would say that everyone should sell all off their players, I guess. That way it would be interesting to see what teams look like after moving players around.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]