Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

All Patya am say is for not get rid of Patya. Am old but am still valuable. Maybe am have small resurgence? Never knowing because Patya am full of surprises.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

The only plan for Montreal is to continue the rebuild we are in. Sell a few pieces so that we can be better in the future.

The team that should really panic sell is the San Francisco Pride or Baltimore Platoon. It must be really stressful being at the top of the table so they really ought to get rid of their roster.

I think the Tampa Bay Barracuda should probably be sellers at this point and should entertain blowing up a few parts to get better overall with the curve of their players

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

The steelhawks GM’s should panic sell Trevor lahey, the guy is clearly a bust and will never make it in this league. Maybe that would light a fire under him and cause him to start producing.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Don’t do shit. We are rolling let the boys ride it out. Trading off peices would be insane especially in our teams case. As far as additions I’ll leave that to the GMs

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Right now, the Anchorage Armada sit mid table in the standings, could an addition help them finish off the season strong and make a run in the playoffs? Maybe? I personally think we would not benifit from going crazy before the deadline, I think our team is solid and have a bright future. I wouldn't want to risk trading off pieces for something that might not pay off.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Trade away, Filip Svatos. That dude is a an under achieving bum. Also a defensive liability it seems. Acquire, would have to go with Derek Martin. Dude just seems to pop off every sim I see him in

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

San Francisco’s GM should 100% buy at the deadline as we look like a wagon and this could be a great opportunity for us to get to that next level and win the first Cup for the franchise.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

I feel like every team is performing almost as expected. So team rosters were built for this exact situation. Plus I'm not sure if too many teams have the cap to go get a high profile player right now

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Hotdoge and Micool should sell shoyo hinata in panic, he is now an old an stinky player, the shadow of himself. I wont tell who they should add, because that would be tampering !!

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Listen, I know the whole point of this is for me to suggest someone to sell, but given my lack of knowledge on hockey and the fact that I don't think I give great advice, it's probably for the best that I don't suggest someone. I'll leave the team building to someone much better suited to it

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

The Dragons should probably stand pat, but if they want to make the playoffs, a minor addition wouldn't hurt the team, it honestly might be a good idea

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Nothing should happen because trades are boring and no one likes them ever.  Just kidding, I hope every good team gets good players brrrrrr.  Seriously, trades are good for the league in general.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

I think in a shocking move, a team from the SHL should trade with the SMJHL. I think that some team should send multiple 2k players to Great Falls just in time for the playoffs.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]