Create Account

S76 mPT #3: Trade deadline Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

I think Edmonton should fully embrace the basement and trade everyone except for me, of course, to acquire picks for the future.  I say this in slight jest because I love my Blizzard!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Buffalo should trade me for whatever they can get their hands on tbh. Which probably isn't much now that the deadline has passed. Not that I'd be worth much anyways sadge

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

They should really just start buying up every single player they can (The NBB). We have cracked .500 and now because of this, were winning the 4 star cup and must buy everything

EVERYONE SELL EVERYONE HOLD A FANTASY DRAFT TO END THE YEAR. THAT WAY TRUE PARITY CAN BE ACHEVIED. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE BALANCED TEAM AND FIX THE IA.

[Image: Make-a-photo-realistic-epic-image-of-a-h...a-go-1.png]

The San Francisco Pride should look to add at the deadline to only bolster their already cemented cup run status as a team. Every other team in the league should be selling because they have zero chances to win the cup against SFP.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

All GM's who have good players should panic and sell their good players to my team for our bad players. It's basic math, really.

[Image: banes.png]

If I had any advice, it would be to buy buy BUY James Howlett! Convince Great Falls to sell me off, as a ploy. You see, with my terrible Giveaway to Takeaway ratio this season, nobody'd realize if I just kept giving the puck to the Grizzlies during our games.

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]

Why Winnipeg hasn't pulled the trigger yet on a full blown rebuild is beyond confusing. Tampa Bay should absolutely be adding at all costs to stay competitive.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2024, 11:56 PM by Pythonic.)

Instead of telling the general manager who to sell off, why don't I just sell all of the players off myself? As co-GM of the New Orleans Specters, I do have the power to do that...

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

General Managers should buy on me. Too bad for them I’m enjoying my time as a Berserker and hope to continue having fun in Buffalo when its my time to be called up.

30+ Words

I personally think that Chicago should sell in a panic because they're doing way too well and trying to tank but it's impossible because they have so many dawgs on one roster that they just can't lose.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

i think the platoon are a very deep and balanced team and to make any trade deadline acquisitions might interrupt the chemistry we have as a team right now which is not worth the risk

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

I think HAM should not be panicking the team core is really young and strong, and we are bound to turn it around soon, so stay the course!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

I would say that as the GM of SFP, we should be buying in for more players realistically, but when you are like me and tradr away all your picks, it is hard to do so

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

The Tampa GMs should sell their current 7th round pick in exchange for the entire league. Is this possible? Not likely. Should they try? Absolutely. Just imagine how much better the league would be.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]