Create Account

Chirper #63 (AC Week #521)

Good weekend, now for a good week!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

At the top of the work hockey pool! Woo!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

weekend was way too short

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Having playoff hockey back in Vancouver is amazing. The vibes are immaculate.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 01:21 PM by Pyro182. Edited 1 time in total.)

Will Kahri see this idk, but if she does, she should know that I went and looked up all the random astrology stuff, but since I joined the conversation too late, I never got to say it.

As an aside I think in order the 3 important ones are Aquarius, Sagittarious, Aries

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

And if this gets screenshotted, westley will cry.
He probably will anyway cause thats what he does when he gets up from a nap, but that detail is only important so yall know Im not gonna hurt him

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Thinking of TDZ today

hmm the checklist is only showing one chirp today but I did two

Barely got that last pt in

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Still hate Kelowna

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

another week of chirps

[Image: image.jpg?ex=663b8fcc&is=663a3e4c&hm=a86...height=323]          [Image: stank0ven2.jpg?ex=664379d1&is=66422851&h...height=305]

Ahh

Broons up one game lets gooo

Prepped and ready for game 2!

too much energy rn

would do 2000 backflips in a row if possible