Create Account

Chirper #63 (AC Week #521)

week #3. let's get into it!

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

Offense buzzing along for Baltimore!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

04-22-2024, 07:57 PMTripl3tsGamer Wrote: week #3. let's get into it!
Does Maria know you play hockey now, Shadow?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

fumbled the bag on my pt this past week

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

destroyed my whole career

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

let's go leafs

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

wish Matthew's and Marner would get going

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

04-22-2024, 08:22 PMhhh81 Wrote: Does Maria know you play hockey now, Shadow?
Oh god! Not that again! lol.

Yes, but in paradise. Wink

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

I hope everyone has been having fun earning 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. Ive seen some people However, that continue to post chirps throughout the day EVEN THOUGH there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. Now some of You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, and some of my other homies may do 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between but all I do is make big plays to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder homie. Minimum of two homies per chirp. Your effort for this chirps thread is valued. Frenchmen may not be paid.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

hello

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

goodbye

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

It's a :sadge: :sadge: world out there

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

Thanks for the new sig Jove!!

Now time to figure out how to put it on my account :facepalm:

Week 3 and I am disappointed at my team’s performance because it’s an sad losing streak that is happening. I hope that there might be a turnaround moment in this time of darkness. On the bright side, I made my first score.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.