Create Account

Poll: Good morning?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Goodmorning
66.67%
2 66.67%
Goodmorning
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Update on NoNo Jo

Let’s take a look at NoNo Jo, in his second season as a LW for the Vancouver Whalers. He has been earning TPE well and is already capped for the season. He has played 35 games this season so far with an ATOI or 19:57 (trying to get that average above 20 this season, wink wink). NoNo Jo has scored an impressive 21 goals this season- sure to beat his record of just 23 goals in the whole last season. And you can’t talk about that without mentioning that his GF/60 is 3.4 which is a whole heck of a lot better than 2.5 last season. Also up from last season is his points- already boasting 36 points- only 4 to go to match his points from last season. Not only are his points up- they are the highest on the team! Who said that a baby can’t play hockey? Not this unbiased article writer. NoNo Jo also has 5 power play goals but is trailed by both GMs SOn and David Vent who each have 4. His power play on ice is ALREADY higher than last season! 2:34 as of right now which is leaps and bounds higher than the 53 seconds of last season.
NoNo is not the most aggressive- placing 4tyh with 74 hits to his name. He is beat out by the aggressive King Niclas Wastlund for place number 1. Rovo Sven and Roman Jalopski both have 77 hits and they better keep doing their thing if they don’t want to get overtaken in the next game or two.
In his whole career- NoNo Jo has now  hit triple digits with 101 games played. He is almost to 50 goals- just needs 6 more. One hat trick per the next two games perhaps?? Overall game rating was 68 last season and 70 this season (so far!) giving us an average of 69.
NoNo Jo is not only an awesome player on the ice- he’s an awesome teammate and member of his community. He is also extremely humble. 
When asked how he thinks this season is going he said “I just want to thank my GMs for giving me the opportunity to play on this team. I know that were not the best in the league right now but I do believe that we will continue to get better and build our team up. Would be great if we hit the top 3 by my last season in the SHL. No matter how it plays out though, I’m enjoying this solid start to my hockey career.”
That’s all we have on an update about NoNo Jo for now! We’ll touch base later on- maybe once his ATOI is above 20?? (Hashtag more TOI for NoNo Jo).

Words- 464

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers