Create Account

ConSpiracy about QCC
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2024, 07:38 AM by AuggieO. Edited 1 time in total.)

Welcome to my meeting. Put on your Shiny tin foil hats and meet me around the blazing fire of broken hockey sticks. 

Does anyone else notice the Sheer amount of Ss in the names of QCC players?? The top four alone we have Froya Solberg, Sonja Solberg, Anna Skovgaard and Celeste Desjardins. That’s 7 Ss! Wyatt King (an innocent who is not part of the S conspiracy theory?) has no Ss in his name. This doesn't mean much as he could be a plant. Starting off Strong again we have Scape Goat and Supah Dupah. Two more names with a prominent S at the front. Now we will skip over much of the rest of the roster… but with one more mention. The last name of the last name on the list… YOU GUESSED IT… starts with a S “Smokes”.

What does all this mean? I’m not so sure but I do know some words that start with S. Strong, Sensational, Satisfaction, Superb. I mean look at the name QCC too! If you make a C with both of you hands and then inverse your right hand and put it under your left hand.. Yes you did that right it makes a S. I’m just going to leave this all for you as food for thought. And obviously not trying to convince anyone to do anything when they retire and make a new player but some players I predict would do well would be JeSSica Sanches, MeliSSA Schmidt, CaSSity RuSSel, YouSSef OlofSSon, HaSSan SummerS. 
I’m just saying- there has to be SOME explanation on how they are doing so well!

Words- 270

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers