[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

1. “Fake Plastic Trees” By Radiohead
2. “Black Horse And The Cherry Tree” By KT Tunstall
3. “Cactus Tree” By Joni Mitchell
4. “The Dreaming Tree” By The Dave Matthews Band
5. “The Trees” By Rush

These 5 songs should be fairly obvious why they are a popular choice among the Maine Timber players. All you have to do to understand why these songs are chosen is to look at the word that pops up in every single one. That's right, the only thing that the Maine Timber care about is that the word Tree is in the song title. There is just something comforting about having a song that talks about trees playing before the game. The team continues to add songs to this playlist focused solely on that criteria. Some of the songs have definitely been better than others but, overall the songs do the job and as long as the word tree is in the title then no one has really complained.

Code:
165 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2024, 08:15 PM by Steelflex.)

The Anchorage Armada Amp Up Playlist is highly confidential, however I suppose I can give you a sneak peek of 5 songs in no particular order.

1. Ecstatic Vibrations, Totally Transcendent - Sea Power (Disco Elysium Soundtrack)
If you played the game, you'd understand. If you haven't, go play it, and you won't ask why this song is here. Also it's Unreal to the Max!

2. Do Me A Favour - Arctic Monkeys
Makes me wanna punch someone in the face, or at least skate really fast.

3. Idioteque - Radiohead

Amps me up but in less of a "I wanna punch someone in the face" kind of way and in more of a "I must skate fast and never slow down or death will catch me" kind of way

4. Paranoia - Kentenshi

Same deal as Idioteque really. We must open ourselves up to our negative emotions so that we may concur them and have an unclouded mind on the field. Also it sounds like music from a sick anime fight and that's rad as hell.

5. Daybreak - Michael Haggins

IYKYK

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

1. I don’t wanna stop- Ozzy Osbourne
In my personal opinion, Ozzy can bring out the best in just about everybody. With his hard core rock style and even more hardcore life style, he will definitely bring out a whole vibe from the group.

2. Take me to the top - Motley Crüe
Just like Ozzy, Motley Crüe is nothing short of a whole vibe. These guys are sure to bring out a side of a group that no one has ever seen before and pump up the group like never before.

3. Darude - Sandstorm
No hockey teams playlist is complete without this iconic song on it. This is song is a guaranteed mood changer in any locker room.

4. The Hockey Song - stompin Tom Connors
This song is heard at most hockey games and pretty much everyone has heard this song at least once, if you’ve never heard this song, are you really a hockey fan?

5. For whom the bell tolls - Metallica
This song is sure give you some amazing adrenaline and give off some great energy for the game

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2024, 09:56 PM by Ruggsy.)

[Image: highlanderspt.png?ex=66304f65&is=662efde...4b2d4ed18&]

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: hiFAlFV.png]

We have a 400 song playlist in Colorado, but I will list the main five that we use.

Let It Go (from Frozen) - In hockey, it can be easy to hold onto grudges and want to get back at a player either for a dirty hit or a multitude of different things. However, this song helps us to remember to just let it go, and not get penalized.

Into the Unknown (from Frozen) - Going into a game, it can be scary not knowing what the outcome will be or how you will play. Sometimes you just need that confidence to go into the unknown.

Do You Want to Build a Snowman (from Frozen) - Hockey is all about the winter time. Instead of playing a game, some just want to build a snowman.

Love is an Open Door (from Frozen) - With all of the fighting in hockey, we need to remember to love each other.

For the First Time in Forever (from Frozen) - When we win a championship, this will be the song.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

"Take Five" by Dave Brubeck - Good for settling down before things get wild. It's cool, kind of keeps everyone in a steady headspace, keep your heart beating but not too fast, and also not too slow.

"So What" by Miles Davis - Chill, keeps everyone relaxed and ready for the next play. Can't dwell on these things, you know? I get so worked up if I see a guy like, for example, Jefferson Steelflex - I need something to keep me level headed in the moment. 

"Ain't That a Kick in the Head" by Dean Martin - This one’s a classic and always lightens the mood. Especially good for making everyone prepared to use violence against specific other players that have certain names.

"Watermelon Man" by Herbie Hancock - It’s got a funky beat that keeps things light. Keeps us loose but ready, especially good for drowning out any noise related to guys named Jeff S. or anyone who associates with him and his ilk. 

"Intro" by The XX - We honestly just let this play 24/7 in the bus because it makes us feel like robots. Half the team just acts like robots now, it's pretty weird but it has been working on the ice.

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]

Im just going to put my top 5 most repeatedly played songs on spotify as the songs I would listen to as a warmup or getting dressed in my locker room before a game.

1. Kool aid by bring me the horizon. This is a great song because it has a good chorus too it and I dont have to get my voice super high pitched to be able to sing it.

2. If it doesnt hurt, by nothing more. This song is also great because its starts super slow but eventually picks up and feels like there is a lot of crashing and banging going on

3. Happier By yungblud and Oli Skyes from BMTH. This song also speaks to me on a personal level so ya its pretty good.

4. Clarity by Zedd and Foxes. I mean duh, white girl bangers never get old.

5. Am I dreaming by Metro Boomin, a$ap Rocky, and Roisee. AM I DREAMING, IS THERE MORE LIKE US?

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

The team may not like my playlist, but every time I'm preparing for a game in the locker room, I have the following songs blasting off of my speakers.

1. 'Till I Collapse, Eminem - Yeah, "Lose Yourself" is the more popular Eminem hype song, but I personally find the chorus way more hype-inducing.

"'Til the roof comes off, 'til the lights go out
'Til my legs give out, can't shut my mouth
'Til the smoke clears out, am I high? Perhaps
I'ma rip this shit 'til my bones collapse"

2. Stronger, Kanye West - First off, let me preface this by saying FUCK KANYE WEST. He's a horrible human being and a disgrace. With that said, I'm a believer in trying to seperate the song from the performer and Stronger has always been one of my favorite hype songs. Early Kanye is one of the best rappers to ever live, it's a shame he turned out to be such a horrible human being.

3. Enter Sandman, Metallica (PARTICULARLY the version from the 1999 concert with the San Francisco Symphony) - It's Enter Sandman, need I say more? The Symphony version is the same song but with a live orchestra backing them up, I reccomend this concert to anyone who likes rock music.

4. Live Wire, Motley Crue - Another personal favorite rock band, it just goes hard.

5. Glorious, Macklemore - Oh hey, Macklemore exists, anyone remember him? This song's a personal favorite, catchy as hell and more importantly a reminder that after all the hell I've been through in my life, I'm still here and I'm grateful for every day I'm alive.

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez