Create Account

S76 SMJHL PT#4 - Pre-game Playlist Deadline: Monday, April 29th @ 11:59pm PST

At this point in the season, you should be starting to get into the groove with your teammates. But it's not all about the chemistry when you're on the ice - it's the tunes you listen to in the locker room before you get out there that really help you bond.
Written Task: List 5 songs that are on your team's pre-game playlist, and tell us why they're played (150 word min.)
Graphic Task: Design the album cover for a CD-version of your team's pre-game playlist. Has to include at least the team name and logo.
Reward:
3 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the things, not both.)
Only S76 SMJHL Rookies (S77 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Link PBE, ISFL or SSL submissions here to get credit for affiliate claims.
Deadline: Monday, April 29th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

ISFL PT

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

For the San Diego Tidal's team, here are the 5 songs that I suggest that is good for the locker room.

1. kompa pasiо́n - Frozy
Pretty chill and summer vibe song that goes well to relax the nerves of some players who aren't in shape. Also, people on the team freestyles a lot on that song.

2. DERNIERE DANCE FUNK - ZODVIK, MC KRAKEN, YXUNGXROTICA
This song is when we are doing a comeback during the game or before any warmup games.

3. Pedro - Jaxomy, Agatino Romeo, Raffaella Carrà
How about a popular 1980's song remixed in 2024? That song gives funny vibes and relax the nerves of the team.

4. ESCAPE FROM THE CITY (Cash Cash Remix) - SEGA SOUND TEAM, Cash Cash
That eletronic music goes wild for everyone of the team. Gives some players a full boost during the game.

5. Live and Learn - SEGA SOUND TEAM, Crush 40
That classinc song from Sonic Adventure 2 is also a learning speech for everyone in the locker room. Live the moment and learn during the time on the ice.

I also need to had a shout out to Takk806 for his song : Tidal Style. Which is the team's song whic is listen in every single game before entering on the ice.

216 words.

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

pt pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Dev PT Pass

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: GToQfPL.jpeg]

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

For Ottawa Highlanders, here’s a list that would make music training

1. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
Inspiring us to improve and get better while in gameplay

2. Work it (Soulwax remix) - Marie Davidson, Soulwax
While we exercise and bust our butts on the exercise equipment. We are reminded to work constantly and continue to stride as we get better.

3. Du Hast - Rammstein
Another nice exercise music beat and classic German rock band that gets everyone moving along.

4. Hungry like the wolf - Duran Duran
Classic and fun rock song that we as a team can sing along like it’s karaoke night

5. Wu-tang clan aint nothing to fuck with - Wu-tang clan
A way to puff ourselves up with confidence that are the hype although no one can see it yet.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

[url=[/url] ]ISFL Affiliate

I feel like my locker room needs a bit of motivation. The motivation to win and be active is not always present. I would pick songs that would, hopefully, raise spirits and put the players in a mindset to go to war and destroy their opponents.

Lose yourself - Eminem
A classic. I expect everyone to know the words and rap along.

Mad today - Hulvey
Are you mad? Isn't it time to rise up?

Plugged in - Lecrae
Let's get plugged in, ready to put it all on the ice.

Hope - NF
Being brave enough to dream big (big)

Grindin' when you're told to just quit (quit)
Giving more when you got nothin' left (left)
It's a person that'll take a chance on
The type of mentality that needs to be promoted.

Intro - NF
The best song to have playing while entering the ring.

165 words

[Image: image.png?ex=6626bf9c&is=66144a9c&hm=d87...height=676]

Thank you Jay for the graphic!

With the recent success of the Maine Timber, we were asked what the credit went to. Well it had to go to the playlist I chose for the club. Part of it was

This could be anywhere in the world - Alexisonfire
One of the best songs by the only band ever, it was my first choice for first song played before we hit the ice. If this song can’t get you going, you don’t have a pulse

Ying Yang - USS
Taking it down a notch, we have a song that still gives you that buzz to go knock some heads in

Party Hard - Andrew WK
How can you not have this blaster on a playlist? Let’s fuckin go!

All I do is win - DJ Khaled
Pretty self explanatory

Pump it - Electric Callboy
Watch the video and if this song doesn’t make you wanna lift weights and just give it all, I dunno what will

[Image: KWQqwIn.png]

Here are the five songs that the Nevada Battleborn must play to get locked in for a game. 

Fight For Your Right - Beastie Boys

Truly a classic in hockey, this song is sure to get anyone in the lockerroom pumped up. 

The Hockey Song - Stompin' Tom Connors

Why not include a song explaining why hockey is the greatest game on earth. This song that salutes hockey can make you remember why you play the beautiful game. 

Big League - Tom Cochrane

Another hockey classic that was created by none other than the creator of Life is a Highway. This song inspires many players, especially that at the SMJHL level to keep going and push for that dream of playing in the SHL. This song really is essentially sung about a hockey parent who establishes that their kid is going to play in the "big leagues" or NHL.

Sugar - System of a Down

If you listen to this song you understand why it would be played in a hockey lockerroom pre-game, this would make you want to go out and lay somebody out at center ice. 

Refuse/Resist - Sepultura

For me, this song just fits that hockey vibe and would get the boys pumped up ready to go out and get a big victory.

AT-AT was given responsibility to come up with a playlist for the team's pre-game. Here are the songs he selected:

1. Dynamite - AC/DC : getting things started with some high voltage classic rock! The whole team chants along with the Oy! Oy! Oy! bits. Helps get that adrenaline pumping early!

2. Lose Yourself - Eminem : you just get one opportunity! Give the team some reminders that this is a huge opportunity to make a name for yourself and lead the team to glory!

3. New Orleans is Sinking - Tragically Hip : got to put a little Canadian content in here, a hard-rocking song with some intense guitar riffs, to keep up the energy levels and put everyone into a high intensity level!

4. Sabotage - Beastie Boys : keeping up with the full blast guitars here, plus another segment where everyone can get in on the chorus, Listen All Y'All It's a Sabotage!

5. Stigmata - Ministry : Let's finish it off with another banger with a heavy guitar riff and screaming vocals that will get the blood rising and put the whole team in a mood for violence and destruction! The perfect song to enter the ice with the crowd cheering!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

[Image: IMG-20240425-WA0009.jpg?ex=662bb2db&is=6...06ec3a9d7&]

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

1. Chief Keef - Love Sosa : It's hard not get hyped when Love Sosa comes on.... the intro is full of spite and venom and sets the tone for the song, from there we roll right into a classic banger that reminds you that everybody loves Sosa!
2. Meek Mill - Dreams & Nightmares : Few songs can shed light on the grind better than Meek's timeless classic. It starts slow but then you get to the halfway point and when the bass line hits.... its history. So many good lines to reflect the grind, the journey, the hustle that it takes to get to the top of the game.
3. Young Dolph, Key Block - Cheat Code - RIP to one of the legends of rap. The name of the song says it all, you're balling out and living life like you got a cheat code, and ode to being best mode!
4. Boosie Badass - Crazy - I think this is a banger for an intro song, especially when you get to the line about being called Rambo in the streets. You just want to go hard on the ice and off it...
5. DJ Khaled - Every Chance That I Get - If the bass line dont get you going, the lyrics will. You're just checking off items on the list as you achieve greatness, and prove the haters wrong. Nobody stands a chance when this is playing.

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2024, 02:45 PM by HillsHaveHats. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Hey Look Ma, I Made It (Panic! At the Disco)
This song is a classic banger and it gets the fellas in the mood to go stunt on the other team every time, satisfaction guaranteed

2. Never Gonna Learn (Asking Alexandria)
For when you're in a more serious battle, this song is a slower burn which will result in the complete destruction of a brick wall as the team charges through it

3. Bang! (AJR)
In a similar vein as the prior pick, this song slowly builds the lads in a more poppy manner, but will get the boys ready to go out with a Bang!

4. Red Flag (Billy Talent)
For a more nostalgic feel, this track is broken when the fellas need to cast off the crutch that kills the pain, and really take it to the poor soul across from them.

5. You Came to Party (Meter Mobb)
This is for when the boys start visualizing the inevitable as another game is put in the win column. It is a necessary reminder when things are too serious to loosen up and go play the game