Create Account

Bank Account Issues

I understand that things take time, I really do. But right now I'm still 17 million short on my account.
kleslaR: $1.8M (admirals buy out laing); $7.8M (**rambling, rambling); $8.2M (**are the top players making a big impact?) >>> 17,800,000

When is this going to be updated? I've been at around $34 million for a while now and I need this to be updated so that it doesn't get lost in the system. Its been 10 days since the earnings were posted and this has still not been updated.

Quote:Originally posted by KleslaR@Apr 14 2017, 09:33 AM
I understand that things take time, I really do. But right now I'm still 17 million short on my account.
kleslaR: $1.8M (admirals buy out laing); $7.8M (**rambling, rambling); $8.2M (**are the top players making a big impact?) >>> 17,800,000

When is this going to be updated? I've been at around $34 million for a while now and I need this to be updated so that it doesn't get lost in the system. Its been 10 days since the earnings were posted and this has still not been updated.
It does generally take about a week for them to be processed, but I just sent a PM to your specific banker checking in, since he's a few days behind.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Apr 14 2017, 04:59 PM

It does generally take about a week for them to be processed, but I just sent a PM to your specific banker checking in, since he's a few days behind.

Alright, I appreciate it! Thanks!

I'm terribly sorry that I'm complaining again but its been a week since I last brought the issue up and I'm still $17M short on my account. I've noticed that other smaller sums have been updated accordingly but I've been at around 30-36 million for weeks now and I'd really appreciate it if this issue could be sorted out asap. Its a lot of balance to be short on.

Quote:Originally posted by KleslaR@Apr 21 2017, 07:36 AM

I'm terribly sorry that I'm complaining again but its been a week since I last brought the issue up and I'm still $17M short on my account. I've noticed that other smaller sums have been updated accordingly but I've been at around 30-36 million for weeks now and I'd really appreciate it if this issue could be sorted out asap. Its a lot of balance to be short on.

It looks like it's not an issue with your account, the media banker just hasn't updated in a while...check out the bank thread rather than the one in the media section, you'll see it hasn't been "UPDATED" yet.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Apr 21 2017, 01:46 PM

It looks like it's not an issue with your account, the media banker just hasn't updated in a while...check out the bank thread rather than the one in the media section, you'll see it hasn't been "UPDATED" yet.

'Aight.

[Image: 6adj8UB.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by KleslaR@Apr 21 2017, 07:07 AM

'Aight.
I promise it won't get lost - as long as it's in the bank, it'll get deposited. I'm aware of how behind it is, I've been going back and forth with teh banker in charge of it every day or two lately, and he's done more than it looks like but is still behind. I'm trying to get clarification on what exactly is and isn't done and may just do it myself if need be. But your money is coming, you don't have to worry abotu that part. Feel free to PM me directly about this in the future, you'll get faster responses that way.

Profile | Updates

Just leaving a note here in case something gets missed. My bank account says minus 2 million.

500k for first point task http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1184529
2.8 Article http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2199834
1.9 Article http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2199834
1.0 Article http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2205566
1.4 Article http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2211749
2.0 for contract http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2202530

Total Income 9.6 Million

Have done 3x training at 500k for 1.5 Million
Have purchased 3 equipment for 3.5 Million

Total Purchases 5 Million

Bank account should be at 4.6 Million

Hi guys,

First, good job getting the bank all caught up!

Second, it looks like one of my twitter deposits didn't make it in, even though they all say Updated. Here's my personal tracking sheet so you can confirm the correct amount:
Angelo Odjick Bank

Quote:Originally posted by QuantumCowboy@May 11 2017, 02:24 PM
Hi guys,

First, good job getting the bank all caught up!

Second, it looks like one of my twitter deposits didn't make it in, even though they all say Updated. Here's my personal tracking sheet so you can confirm the correct amount:
Angelo Odjick Bank
Your most recent twitter deposit doesn't say it's been processed yet, so I think everything matches up correctly. Cheers

Profile | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@May 12 2017, 07:42 AM

Your most recent twitter deposit doesn't say it's been processed yet, so I think everything matches up correctly.  Cheers
You're absolutely right, how did I miss that? :facepalm:
Cheers

Hello,

I had 4.65 M less than a week ago which i used 3.5M for equiptment and 500K for training

So i should have 650K remaining from that...

Since than i got approved for:
200K for media

So i should have 850K in the bank (with other money tasks pending)
Currently i have 400K
Missing 450K

Thanks in advance for your help.

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

My account appears to be missing 400k. It's at -100k right now, even though it definitely shouldn't be.

My purchase and deposit history:
-0 Free Workout
+200k Twitter
+200k Twitter
+3.4m Media
-3m Equipment
-500k Training

The total should be at 300k.

Thank you.

I should be a 5.1 Million.....signed a 3 Million dollar contract with Vancouver Whalers (not too sure if that gets put into account at start of season or when it is signed), plus the 2.1 Million for article.

I know it is still fresh so may not have got to it yet, if that is the case I apologize.

Quote:Originally posted by dino_2000_22+Aug 8 2017, 03:27 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (dino_2000_22 @ Aug 8 2017, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I should be a 5.1 Million.....signed a 3 Million dollar contract with Vancouver Whalers (not too sure if that gets put into account at start of season or when it is signed), plus the 2.1 Million for&nbsp; article.

I know it is still fresh so may not have got to it yet, if that is the case I apologize.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Tharix@Aug 5 2017, 02:59 AM
My account appears to be missing 400k. It's at -100k right now, even though it definitely shouldn't be.

My purchase and deposit history:
-0 Free Workout
+200k Twitter
+200k Twitter
+3.4m Media
-3m Equipment
-500k Training

The total should be at 300k.

Thank you.
[/quote]
Things like contracts and media don't always get posted in teh bank immediately, and once they do they often take a few days to a week to be deposited, so don't be worry if you know you have money coming and you haven't seen it yet. If it takes much longer, check with your GM about posting your contract - I don't see it yet.

Twitter is slightly more behind than normal since one of the bankers is without a computer for a couple more days, but should be caught up soon.

Profile | Updates