Create Account

Last movie you watched thread

Last movie I watched in theaters was 42.

It was phenomenal. Not only was the story itself a dramatic and very true emulation of all that Jackie experienced, but the acting was top notch and the film editing was wonderful imo. I highly recommend it; Baseball fan or not.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

[Image: 220px-Good_Will_Hunting_theatrical_poster.jpg]

9/10 - Absolutely loved this. Damon, Affleck, Williams, etc, all are fantastic here, as are the directing and writing. Just a movie that leaves you feeling good. Highly recommend this to those who haven't seen it before.

Good Will Hunting is my favorite movie that isnt a mob movie

Just watched gangster squad was pretty damn good I must say

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 26 2013, 06:36 PM

I'm glad you liked it, I was unimpressed myself, wasn't overly bad but definitely my least favorite of the 3 and I just went and saw fast 6, review will come soon on my review thread

I'm a big fan of movies like the Hangover so that's probably why I enjoyed it. The dumb movies like Dude Wheres My Car, Tommy Boy, Super Troopers, Superbad, Orange County, etc. are all my favorites.

Aside from comedies I'm a big fan of stuff like Four Brothers, The Departed, Jason Statham movies are my go to for action stuff (Transporter, Driver, etc.)

Quote:Originally posted by MVerminski@May 26 2013, 11:28 PM

I'm a big fan of movies like the Hangover so that's probably why I enjoyed it. The dumb movies like Dude Wheres My Car, Tommy Boy, Super Troopers, Superbad, Orange County, etc. are all my favorites.

Aside from comedies I'm a big fan of stuff like Four Brothers, The Departed, Jason Statham movies are my go to for action stuff (Transporter, Driver, etc.)
Yeah I loved the first two hangovers but iunno the third one just didnt do it for me, Galifinakis and Jeong were hilarious but aside from them it was a lil bland to me.

I love most types of movies as long as it keeps me entertained I'll watch it.

Fast and the Furious was good!!

Quote:Originally posted by JayMay@May 27 2013, 12:38 AM
Fast and the Furious was good!!
Damn right it was! Posting my review in a minute, just got back to my computer :D

Star Trek: Into Darkness.

Iron Man 3

[Image: iron-man-3-poster.jpg]

7.5/10 - This movie had alot of hype when going into the box offices, and I thought "hey, team movie, right?". Well, Although the movie did have a great climax and a very strong villain (Guy Pearce), I felt that it was just good. I could understand the ending alot, but there's still some unleft questions, and I'm not sure if they'll answer those in the next Avengers movie. I also felt that Pepper's character was use way too much in the movie. This is called Iron Man, it's supposed to be about Iron Man, not about Pepper Potts. With this, I also felt that Pepper's character was very weak this time around. Sure, she kills the dude in the end, but she was weak everywhere else, now because she has this red fiery stuff in her she's like uber confident? Really, guys? Really?
But, aside the bad, there's still some good to it. I liked the Tony/Kid scenes. I loved Don Cheadle as the Iron Patriot. The climax, as said before, incredible except for the last bit.
In the end, I liked the movie, but I felt that if you were gonna take out the Iron Man character, you could have done it better.

[Image: 220px-Reservoir_dogs_ver1.jpg]

8/10 - This was quite good. A very atypical crime thriller for sure, but I liked that about it. It's a different/strange movie, but was a very entertaining watch. Would recommend.

You think that one was strange wait till you watch Pulp Fiction, first playthrough you're gonna be so fucking lost lmao

Oh boy. Might watch that one tomorrow night, so we'll see.

[Image: 220px-UntouchablesThe.jpg]

9/10 - Very good movie. Costner is great in the lead role and it's definitely a fun watch. It has its flaws like all movies, but the good outweighs the bad by a large margin.

EDIT: I planned on watching Pulp Fiction over this, but I was kinda tired, so no.

spang you need to watch pulp fiction next.
10/10 imo

EDIT: saw your edit...stand by my comment