Create Account

S15 SHL Entry Draft Wednesday, September 4, 2013 @ 7 PM EST

Blowjob Jesus #1, right?

Stars TORONTO NORTH STARS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK Stars

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

I still think you should get the exp, it should be about the number the player went, so if you said 3rd over all LA panthers, but LA traded their pick to Manhattan, you will still get the .5 because that player went 3rd overall.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Yay we are starting

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

omg i excite

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Krivo goes to Stars, becomes first ,first Overall pick to come down to SMJHL, wins 2nd fours stars cup :D

[Image: hallsy.png]

I know everyone’s excited, but I’d just like to ask for all of you to hold your applause until after the pick is made. Just a few quick words, I’d first like to congratulate the Renegades on winning their first Challenge Cup Championship. Also congratulations to the Wolfpack and their GM Ace Faulkner on their appearance in the finals, that is a tremendous accomplishment given where the team was just a couple of seasons ago.

I’d like to thank the newly-installed commissioners for their hard work. They’re taking on a very difficult job and it’s challenging in a number of aspects, but they’ve handled it professionally so far and haven’t been overwhelmed, and have worked ‘round the clock to keep the league running in fine order.

It’s hard to believe the pick we’re about to make will be the 15th first overall pick in SHL history. We are entering a milestone 15th season in the SHL, and as one of just two GMs that have been here from the start, I reflect upon my memories here very fondly.

So far this league has been a great success and it’s taken a lot of people at different times to make that possible, and I’m excited to see where this league can go moving forward and hopefully for the next 15 seasons and more.

Without further delay, we will now announce the first overall pick in the S15 SHL Entry Draft, and the 11th player to be selected in the first round by the Toronto North Stars:

From the Prince George Firebirds, Logan Court.

Welcome to the North Stars Stars Stars Stars

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Sep 4 2013, 04:59 PM
I still think you should get the exp, it should be about the number the player went, so if you said 3rd over all LA panthers, but LA traded their pick to Manhattan, you will still get the .5 because that player went 3rd overall.
it is like that.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Quote:Originally posted by hallsy@Sep 4 2013, 06:01 PM
Krivo goes to  Stars, becomes first ,first Overall pick to come down to SMJHL, wins 2nd fours stars cup :D

That would actually be hilarious.

CONGRATS

rip my mock

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Blizzard on the clock

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

CPU BROKE DOWN B BACK ASAP

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

This is why North Stars will never win, bad SHL karma.

Quote:Originally posted by HOFF@Sep 4 2013, 04:02 PM

That would actually be hilarious.

:( atleast he is going #2 and coming down to win his 2nd four stars cup

[Image: hallsy.png]