Create Account

S17 SHL Entry Draft Monday, February 17, 2014 @ 7 PM EST

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Feb 17 2014, 05:57 PM

These are just the actives listed. Pretty sure the I actives will make up the last round
Gotcha. Makes sense

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

If you want to make the draft more real you might as well list all eligible players though.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Feb 17 2014, 06:31 PM
If you want to make the draft more real you might as well list all eligible players though.

Meh, easier to just call the GMs' attention to the active guys. If they want some inactive bodies, they can find them on their own.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Feb 17 2014, 05:38 PM

Meh, easier to just call the GMs' attention to the active guys. If they want some inactive bodies, they can find them on their own.

Typical.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Feb 17 2014, 03:38 PM

What if said "inactive" was to come back? Would you not want to promote your league by at least showing he was listed in the draft. I mean imo this league does a good job at recruiting but if you are not active right away they kind of don't care about you. I'd advise just not being lazy and do the whole thing.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

I'm pretty sure that in the past, all players were listed. No idea why they changed, it really isn't that much more work. But meh, let's concentrate on the dratf, it's up to the GMs to find the gems anyway Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

WELCOME TO THE S17 SHL ENTRY DRAFT. WE ARE GLAD YOU COULD BE HERE.

TEXAS IS NOW ON THE CLOCK.

park sucks

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Feb 17 2014, 06:59 PM
I'm pretty sure that in the past, all players were listed. No idea why they changed, it really isn't that much more work. But meh, let's concentrate on the dratf, it's up to the GMs to find the gems anyway Smile

Whenever I post, I just post guys who have checked in within a month of me posting. The other guys can still be picked, but it's simpler and easier to find the actives.

[Image: 882dbe8afa9f5341670b1321ba775486.jpg]

WITH THE FIRST OVERALL PICK IN THE SEASON 17 SHL ENTRY DRAFT THE RENEGADES ARE PROUD TO SELECT...

CHICCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAAAAAAAAAAALLLLMOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Yay

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Welcome to the Renegods Salmon Towel

[Image: 336.jpg]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WE WANT HEISENBERG!

Congrats Park!

bust