Create Account

S7 SHL Entry Draft Friday, December 30, 2011 @ 8 PM EST

Quote:Originally posted by RubberKnuckles@Dec 27 2011, 05:04 AM
Just signed up, will I be in this draft or NWJHL?

The NWJHL has it's own draft, which will be held a few weeks after the SHL-draft.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Oh and Spangs (or Maxy or whoever usually does it), will there be an ISS-ranking this season too? I heard some people say yes and some people say no...

And will the Recruitment Drive start after the Draft or the NWJHL-POs?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Draft will be held on the 30th.

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Dec 27 2011, 09:38 AM
Oh and Spangs (or Maxy or whoever usually does it), will there be an ISS-ranking this season too? I heard some people say yes and some people say no...

And will the Recruitment Drive start after the Draft or the NWJHL-POs?

Ask Maxy.

2 DAYS !

Kulikov imo.

Quote:Originally posted by DaBeast-Shadow@Dec 28 2011, 10:41 AM
2 DAYS !
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 more day Smile

I'll be drafting for Joker so keep that in mind when you're sending invites to the chatzy/whatever chat

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

The SHL Entry Draft is just half an hour away! Everyone is piling on to the draft floor for one of the most exciting days around the league.

I'm your hostess Jamie Rose and I'll be here to give you some insight on most of the players being picked in tonight's draft.

I'd like to congratulate the Los Angeles Panthers for their Challenge Cup victory and the Minnesota Chiefs for coming so so close.

Let's get a lot of viewers and discussion going, good luck to all the draftees!

I am way too excited for this! Smile

Good choice in host. Smile

Woo!

:comets:

i think everyone knows who is going first overall so lets just start with the second pick

Steelhawks Stars Rage Platoon Panthers :nightmare: Jets Dragons Chiefs