Create Account

The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread

10-20-2018, 12:35 PMGrilledTwinkiez Wrote:
08-18-2018, 06:46 AMWasty Wrote: If anybody is on Instagram, I'm gonna be starting a weed account where I'll be smoking bowls, talking weed, hopefully trying new products on the market and basically just overall getting baked as fuck. If you're on there hit me up with a follow, I'll be posting my first video on Monday when I receive my Megatoke XL!!!

[Image: RO4MFtm.png]
@Wasty_wnb on Instagram

This.... is everything
Thanks for the follow!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I'm the robot from the wizard of oz

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

just checkin in, hope y'all have a great day

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Welcome back to weed smoking.,

[Image: wdIruWE.gif]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Little wake and bake with @Darkened_Rose_16

First night working a Monday shift in awhile.. still got my smoke seshses in though!

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

03-26-2019, 08:44 AMObsidian311 Wrote: Little wake and bake with @Darkened_Rose_16

Almost time to smoke again for me already...

03-31-2019, 03:38 PMDarkened_Rose_16 Wrote:
03-26-2019, 08:44 AMObsidian311 Wrote: Little wake and bake with @Darkened_Rose_16

Almost time to smoke again for me already...

Dang, only took 5 days to be ready to smoke again. Wish I could go that long Smile

Saving this for next week :zoomeyes:

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2019, 12:01 AM by slothfacekilla.)

Wait how did I not know this thread was a thing...

and nine hours later:  Blink

why does the emoji go into my signature sometimes

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Today I have met the Space Queen, she is majestic.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Suh dudes

[Image: shVfVkL.png]
[Image: WNpG8YJ.png]

2 hour play by play followed by 2 blunts to my face.

Bought 8 grams of Dream Queen and 6g of Northern Lights Another week, another order. Both are FANTASTIC strains though.