Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Just wanted to say I love you guys. Glad to finally be on the same roster as both of you, even if it is just IIHF.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I already asked my questions up above.

But if this is close to the final one for a while, I want to take a second and thank both of you. Besides becoming my actual friends and not “dudes on a website”, your podcasts help keep up my interest in this league. I looked forward to them weekly. You inspired me to make my own.

You guys made this site a better place, and I just want you to know it.

Thank you. Sincerely.

-Joe K

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

What do you think of the new NHL Seattle team’s branding?

Why is this your (possible) last podcast ever?

Where have you guys been?

It’s a good thing we both cut our pods or else one of else would’ve been waiting for ever for new music. Lately I’ve been listening to mashups on Youtube, there’s one account who does some incredible ones. I’ll send you guys one and could you review it for old times sake?

Will you guys recreate ever? I just did and went to a new SMJHL expansion team, what do you think of the two new teams brands?

Have you seen the new reboot of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix? If so which one is the craziest of the episodes? If you haven’t then did you like the old ones with Robert Stack? They creeped me the fuck out when I was a kid.

Anything good happen lately?

Miss you guys.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Why is the SHL so bad nowadays?

If you could use one word to explain this podcasting experience through all the years, what would it be?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Love u guys and i definitely hope this isn't the last one. Admittedly i've been bad at asking questions to help you out because, but i still listened to most Big Slappy shows while driving. I know that the sim kinda sucks right now with how the index is and the lack of easy access information about how your player did on specific games, "luckily" my player isn't good enough to really do anything right now so i just kind of go with the flow in the hopes that it will improve in the near future when i start to become better, but i do get why you both are losing interest because of it. And i also know that there are probably other things community-wise that is discouraging you guys too, certain members and opinions, PC and all that, which also makes me less and less interested in talking to people around here. I do hope you stick around though, i have yet to share a LR with you and i've always wanted to do that.

Not really a question in there i guess. Bonk destroyed me in fantasy last season after i was in here bragging, so i'll be quiet about that this season, LOL.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Answered and thank you.

That's all folks?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Answered

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 12:04 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hello Gentlemen!

- In a dystopian world of the future, what would slappy and Bonks new players look like!? .. position... build... names... SHL destinations...  Interview

- Slappy, how do you plan to spend your Parm-Coin?

@Bonk
@Slappydoodle

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Thoughts on the NBA and NHL in general this year? Who's surprised you the most as a team/player and disappointed you the most.

Quick thoughts on the Dragons hot chick draft. Well I think we were all winners in that, who comes out oj top in your guys opinions?

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

What are your thoughts on the Dragons first season under new management?

What do you think of the expansion of the SHL playoffs to 16 teams?

What is your take on the two new SHL expansion teams being named in Montreal and Philadelphia?

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

It's been a while since you first saw it, thoughts on the index now?

The SHL has seen a bit of a podcast renaissance lately, with numerous new ones popping up everywhere. What advice would you guys give to people starting out in the podcast game?

The LAPcast with TDZ hosting and Fuzz as guest said that mozzarella was the best cheese overall, do you agree or disagree with this sentiment?

Y'all down for poker again sometime?

Cheers guys!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Wow, unsolicited questions popping up in here like sores on Esa’s herpes ridden lips.

Don’t everybody hold your breath waiting. We’ll see how soon Bonk agrees to another episode.

But thank you all for the thoughts and support

Cheers

Answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Last minute change of plans has led to us recording tonight.

We'll be starting late so there's some time for any and all questions, topics or general nonsense anyone would like us to cover.

Pretty please

How has it been being back in the league so far?

Where do you two plugs think you'll go in the SMJHL draft, early, mid, late? (I have no idea if the draft happened yet)

How quickly did Joe K go from 6 to midnight when he saw you both finally recreate?

Each of you please rank your top 3 fast food burgers.

One of you is a Giants fan the other a Cowboys fan, so please discuss the Philadelphia Eagles 8-0 start to the season and if they can go undefeated?

Who was hotter in her prime, Salma Hayek or Sofia Vergara? Use google image search to do a live comparison on air.

Your Welcome.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite