Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Definitely recording on Friday night, most likely amidst a major snowstorm. Any and all contributions will be most appreciated, thank you

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

how is your stl season going? and how do you like the team so far?

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

1. Tell me why the Boston Bruins so far is a mirage and my Lightning are going to win the East again.
2. What are my player's (Jarrod Lakemore) chances at winning Best Defensive Forward in SMJHL?
3. Explain how an 150 TPE inactive player (Dany Frackin-Heatley) is currently leading the league in plus-minus with +75.

I realize you asked for questions and instead I gave you two demands and one question but I think you'll manage Smile

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Howany players have you had in the league and which one is your favorite?

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

answered

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Good to see you're back at the same time as me. Apologies for not sending you any questions yet- I've not paid much attention this season and just remembered that I should drop in.

It's Christmas, and it's time for that giving spirit, and receiving it, if you're into that kind of thing. What's the best Christmas present you've ever received? What's the worst?

Now that we've had a full regular season of simulation hockey to ruminate over, what changes in the SHL do you like the most?

The World Cup of Soccer just wrapped up. Did you have any strong opinions, or was it all just meh?

Do you have any idea how to pick a winning fantasy team now? Because I sure don't.

I've been on a huge metal kick lately. In particular I've been listening to a lot of Avenged Sevenfold, and I Prevail. I'm also a fan of Bring Me The Horizon, Queens of the Stone Age, RATM and Royal Blood, but I'm well aware that I've not even nicked the surface of what's out there. Do you have any recommendations for who I should listen to next?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

We will be recording tonight if anyone has anything for us

Two young and innocent draft prospects here in need of mentorship and guidance. Does anyone have any advice, questionsor comments?

Are you as excited for this draft as you were for your previous ones?

Anything you haven't achieved in your previous careers you'd like to do with your new players?

What did you guys do for new year's?

What was the best movie you saw in 2022?

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Is the season over? How did your players and team do?  Discuss your stats in detail.

When is the SHL draft and what are some of your preferred destinations?

What did you each have for xmas dinner? What about xmas cookies?

How many pounds did you gain over the holidays?

I'd like to propose we finally do the 40 yard dash competition this spring (I still get my 12 yard head start over slappy).

Who was hotter, Megan Fox in transformers or Salma Hayek in any movie she did?

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I just talked to slappy, and it sounds like we a recording this Friday!
Wooooooo!!!
We love being in front of a mic.

[Image: tumblr-a9c76dd859b10d93402cabc1b08bc5f3-...9-500.webp]

We would greatly appreciate any questions that you may have for us.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

how much is one big slappy. i hear they're really good.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Rank your top 5 and bottom 5 SHL franchises

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs