Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Given the success of the World Baseball Classic and the attention it has brought to the impending MLB season, do you thing hockey should have something similar?

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Hello,

Why hasn't Joe K called either of you up yet?

What tools do you use most often or maybe what tool do you like to use?

What are some of the most interesting or seemingly important topics, maybe principal ideas, you've studied or would like to know more about?

Are there any questions you've had, about how something works, that you've found intriguing answers to? Or just unanswered questions you could think about?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

What are your players and team outlook for the upcoming season, what are you hoping to accomplish on the ice?

How are your 425tpe builds looking?

I read Aaron Rogers is going to the Jets. What are your thoughts on this and would he be the best QB to ever play for the Jets?

Who will finish higher in the standings this season, Mets or Phillies? (loaded question)

Who would finish quicker with 1996 Salma Hayek? Slappy, Bonk or Esa

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Would you please be so kind to ask a few questions or share a few thoughts with two hapless, old men so we can endeavor to bring you some fair to middling content in yet another episode of semi SHL related blathering?

We are looking to record this evening

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I think slappy and my self are recording tonight and we would appreciate questions if anyone has any.

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Hello Gents.

First question: Would you rather lose an arm or lose a leg?

Secondly, tell me about your J season, how is it going?

Thirdly, You ready to come up to the SHL yet, or do you want to stay another season?

Fourth, Did you see that we traded for the delightful BarnabasCollins, so neither of you are the super old guy anymore? (I forget which of you is the older one.)

Fifth, Who's probably going to die first and why?

Sixth, If you were given a billion dollars so you didn't have to work anymore, you could take steroids, and "cheat" however you need to: How long would it take you to train to eventually do the following:

Hit a baseball in the MLB
Score an NHL goal
Rush for a TD in the NFL
Score a basket in the NBA.

I ripped this off my podcast i do for my job, but i like this question. Anyway, see ya. Do that clink the drinks thing for me.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

My old protege Joe K hooked you guys up above and I'm happy to see he's trying to recreate the old Dragons dynasty by trading for the amazing barnabascollins, but if you need a few more questions..

Rank your top 3 deli meats and cheeses.

What are you more likely to order at your local bbq joint, Pulled Pork or Brisket and feel free to add specifics on those choices.

The weather is finally getting nicer, what are you looking fwd to most about spring and summer?

I recently saw an old interview with Salma Hayek for the movie Fools Rush In. She looked insanely hot and I've obviously watched that movie numerous times as I'm sure slappy has also. In your opinions what movie what she the hottest in? (Not counting from dusk til dawn because we all know how slappy feels about that one scene).

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2023, 02:15 AM by MikeLiut. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yeah. I'm there.

- Your faithful grader.

------

Question 1
About your podcast, one of my coaches said the best way to grade a BSH is to lounge, pick a beer or a whisky, and have a good time listening to you two.

So... should I go with whisky or beer, and what is the best beer or whisky you ever tasted?

Question 2
There are a lot of great people in this community. Name one (in your locker room, on the forums...) that makes your SHL experience better.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

We are recording Friday night. We'd love to have any contribution you wish to make, SHL related or not, thanks

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2023, 07:33 PM by frithjofr.)

Hey fellas, hope I'm not late to the punch.

In my personal life I've been going through a lot of change lately. Ended a relationship, started a new job, all that sort of stuff. What are your thoughts on change as a whole, what advice might you have for somebody going through some of those rough transitional times?

How have you been enjoying the NHL playoffs so far? Anything stand out as particularly noteworthy this go-around for you guys?

Pay check or direct deposit?

Any funny stories from your first jobs?

And alright, I'll leave you to it. Thanks so much guys!

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2023, 05:06 PM by Steelhead77. Edited 1 time in total.)

How are your teams and players doing right now? Has Walt Frazier hit 425tpe yet?

How do you guys feel about the NHL Playoffs so far? How do you think Esa feels about them?

Had any good meals lately? Any good sandwiches?

Is it true that Slappy is trying to renegotiate the length of head start he agreed to give Esa in the 40 yard dash competition? It's currently 10 yards and holding strong. Can Slappy back up his original claims or does he fear Esa's potentially blazing speed?

Who is your all-time favorite victoria secret model?

So Bonk and I clearly didn't record last weekend. I'm old and tired and fell asleep watching a late night Knicks game. We are however going to record this Saturday night, fresh from having seen Evil Dead Rise with a few other friends. While we appreciate the contributions we already have , we would be delighted to have more to peruse and consider

Thanks

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius