Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2023, 01:05 AM by MikeLiut. Edited 1 time in total.)

As an anecdote, your podcast was the first one I ever graded. After 39 minutes, I began to wonder if I had the right link because you talked about everything EXCEPT the SHL. So I wrote to the media head "hey, that was 5 minutes of SHL, 60 minutes of anything else... what do I do with that?!?". That's when my grading coach advised me to relax, grab a beer or whiskey, and simply enjoy listening to two wise men ramble about things.

For this week. Took your advice.

03-15-2019, 04:37 PM

So what made you guys decide to start doing a podcast together?

If you could bring back one inactive user to the site, who would it be and why?

EDIT: Graded 195 with a great pilsner

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

It is that time once again where we come before you on bended knee to beg your indulgence. Would you take a second to pity us with a thought, question or comment please

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

once again I have been summoned to save you..

What's going on in the season, did it start yet? Are you guys in the SHL now or another year in the J? What are your expectations or goals for this season?

What are your thoughts on the Wolfpack colors on the forum, the green looks pretty good imo

Has @BarnabasCollins been posting food pics in the NOLA locker room? What's he been cooking lately?

How about that 4 overtime game in the NHL last night, Whalers lost but I think they will win the series. Who's your picks for the cup?

Bonk you sonofabitch the blackhawks won the draft lottery and will get Connor Bedard, you lucky bastard, as soon as Kane leaves you get another generational player. No question there just fuck you.

You're in a deli and order a roast beef sandwich but they're out of roast beef, what's your next go-to sandwich order?

Breakfast sandwiches, bacon, sausage or ham egg n cheese? How many eggs 2 or 1? Also have you ever got it on a grinder with 3 eggs?

What's your go-to donut at Dunkin Donuts and if it's not Boston Cream we are no longer friends.

In your opinion which country produces the most beautiful women? Brazil, Spain, Mexico (Salma) or somewhere else really cool that I don't even know about.

Your Welcome.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

We will be recording again on Friday and would really appreciate any questions that you may have for us.

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2023, 07:57 PM by Bonk. Edited 1 time in total.)

06-01-2023, 11:03 AMBonk Wrote: We will be recording again on Friday and would really appreciate any questions that you may have for us.

Wow we are truely off the radar.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2023, 05:54 PM by BarnabasCollins. Edited 1 time in total.)

What are your thoughts on the passing of the Iron Sheik?

Would you like to see any crazy uniforms in the NHL or Shl like Charlie Finley did when he had the A's in weird unis, or like the white Sox, can't remember which wore shorts?

Has the Shl experience passed us old timers by, league doesn't really resemble the league we all started in?

Medusa or Beulah Mcguillicutty?

@Bonk

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

I'm curious about that one: Thunderdome: good idea? bad idea?

---

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Shame on you, guys. We do not fast-forward!

EDIT: Graded 197 with a great bourbon barrel-aged stout. Best father's day gift ever.

---

We will be recording on Friday night if anyone cares to help us out, please

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Ok compare each Shl team to an 80s hair band.

Have you watched dark side of the ring and if so favorite episode?

Could Esa beat Joey Chestnut if he tried in the 4th of July hot dog eating contest?

What food do you think he could definitely compete for a world record in eating besides parm?

While there are plenty of former football players in the wwe, what NHL player do you think could have been a wwe superstar?

Fat Paul E or skinny Paul E?

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

My sister got engaged... and had a baby.  Thoughts? 

p.s. I'm sorry for the bad news.

[Image: Wally.png]

lol at the above questions!

Once again I have been summoned to contribute..

-What's going on in the season, who won?

-When are your players making the SHL and what's NOLA's chances for a cup looking like over the next 3-5 seasons?

Ok enough SHL questions..

-I'd like to contribute to one of the above questions on what food could Esa compete with Joey Chestnut, the guy is a machine but I may have a chance with chinese dumplings, I can hammer those, or samoa girl scout cookies, both have been consumed in large numbers over short periods of time.

-Speaking of eating too much, what's each of your go-to munchie item after smoking a fatty?

-What foods do you think you guys could compete with Esa in an eating contest? Pre-2023 Esa

-If Esa and @BarnabasCollins ever ate together in real life, what's more likely to happen, the restaurant runs out of food that night or they both leave on a gurney?

-I sent you guys a Salma Hayek instagram video earlier, please discuss

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

07-07-2023, 10:04 PMSteelhead77 Wrote: -I sent you guys a Salma Hayek instagram video earlier, please discuss

Oh I know which one :eyes:

[Image: Wally.png]