Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2023, 11:04 PM by Bonk. Edited 1 time in total.)

Slappy and myself are hoping to get some of that double media money. So please ask us your draft questions?

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Oh damn, I missed the deadline for that one I fear. Well... I fear you missed the deadline for the 2x draft week too.

Questions for this week: (1) What franchise(s) need a complete makeover: maybe relocate, or change the logo.
(2) What was the best/worst draft picks of the history of the SHL?

Graded 198 with a great barley wine, did not know what barley wine was, and how strong it was.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

07-26-2023, 09:53 AMMikeLiut Wrote: Oh damn, I missed the deadline for that one I fear. Well... I fear you missed the deadline for the 2x draft week too.

Quite alright. We never ended up recording then anyway . Just so you're aware, going camping this weekend so 199 will have to wait another week

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Ok so the Spectres, our team is pretty much sucking this season. Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that Joe K spent a shit ton of money on Taylor Swift tickets?

With the 3 of us all playing together do we remind you of the good, the bad and the ugly. Who plays the man with no name, who plays angel eyes and which of us plays Tuco.

If you had to choose would you rather be stink faced by Rikishi or farted on by Andre the Giant, both of which happened in the ring.

Who do you feel should not be in the Wwe hof and who do you think should be that isn't.

@Bonk
@Slappydoodle

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Ok guys, anything for the 200th? What kind of questions do you want?

Congrats for making history!

-----
For 201?
Last week, my kids also went to camp, and my wife and I ended up... in Montréal. Bonk, where did you go, any good restaurants?

I graded 199 drinking a good English pale ale from an amazing microbrewery from there.

---

Episode 200 coming up this Friday. We'd appreciate any and all contributions to the cause, thanks

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I will be forever grateful for the Dragon poker games that got me through the pandemic. Your thoughts on those games?

I'm disappointed Esa has given up his glutiness ways. Have either of you picked up any of his slack? What Is your favorite memory of one of his carnivorous episodes?

Wouldn't be me if I didn't ask a wrestling question, don't think I've ever asked your favorite match of all time?

If you could pick one song as your farewell to the shl should you ever decide to go, what song would your final player skate off to in his final game?

Thanks for all the laughs through the years fellas.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Create shl ultimate teams from 2015 until now

Do you prefer being on different teams or be together on the same roster?

Do you think you would have stayed on the shl in its current form vs how it was when you joined? Why or why not?

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Considering you guys were friends beginning in school, maintained that friendship as adults living in different parts of the country, then later wound up moving to the same town, have your favorite teams (any sport) changed over that time? Do you both root for the same teams or different teams? The Red Sox/Yankees rivalry comes to mind since one of you lived in Massachusetts and one in New York.

You mentioned Suicidal Tendencies in your brief history post and lot of people will always listen to some of the same music they grew up with. Is the same true for you guys or have your music interests evolved over time? Is there a genre of music or a band that one of you love that the other despises?

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Wow 200 episodes, this is a tremendous feat. I remember listening to episode #1 and dying laughing at the amount of coughing in the first 10 minutes and said to myself this is never gonna last lol, but 199 episodes later here we are.. I have truly enjoyed listening to you two beauties over the years and had many laughs, often at my expense lol. Wouldn't have it any other way tbh! Big Congrats fellas on ep 200!

What are some of your favorite podcast moments or episodes over the years?

What were some of your favorite intros over the years? (besides the Willow movie one when you pricks forced me to talk on air)

I'm sure in the early days you remember the "name that cleavage" game I used to post every week for you guys, how fast would I get banned now if I did that?

We never did the 40 yard dash competition because Esa lost too much weight and Slappy is scared he would lose. That said.. Bonk is it true that slappy gained all the weight that Esa lost?

Would not be an episode without a Salma question, so I will simply ask, what is the hottest movie scene she has ever been in?

Congrats again on 200, about fucking time!

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Let's go with a bromance question:

Bonk, what do you love about Slappydoodle?

Slappydoodle, what do you love about Bonk?

Happy 200th to you both, and to 200 more.

---

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

10-21-2023, 01:40 AMBonk Wrote: answered
But I didn't ask my questions!

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]