Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

10-21-2023, 01:42 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: But I didn't ask my questions!
There will be a 201

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

It's last minute, but I'm begging for any questions, comments or whatever else anyone would like to contribute for Bonk and I to record tonight. Thank you

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Hey guys!

I know you both pay incredibly detailed attention to the upcoming draft classes every season! Any players you’d like me to consider drafting? Any you’d like me to avoid?

Rank these flavors: Strawberry, Cherry, Blueberry, Watermelon, Green Apple, Orange, Grape, Pineapple.

Have you guys ever considered growing your own “Big Slappy” marijuana now that it’s legal and way less “frowned upon”?

Why is Slappy 200 TPE behind Bonk? Smh. You can’t bitch about how New Orleans does when you’re giving a half-assed (maybe 3 quarters assed?) effort. Smile

Who is the most handsome celebrity?

Would you guys rather get rid of all spices in the world or all condiments?

Who are your Top 3 X-Men?

Give me two teams in the SHL that you’d definitely want to rebrand.

Now that it’s been a few season, do you regret coming back to the SHL or are you happy it’s back in your life (with pretty much all of the upgrades you requested so long ago: box scores, player portal, etc)

You’ve had 200 episodes now (which is basically one a week for 4 years, holy shit), how do you keep coming up with hilarious movie scenes to kick off the show?

When I say “Top 3 Big Slappy episodes ever?” Which ones come to your minds immediately?

Okay I’m done, clink the damn beers, hit the bong and pet a dog for me. Love you dopes.

-Joe K.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

answered

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Slappy and myself are thinking of recording tonight. If we get questions, we will be recording tonight so please ask some questions. As slappy is broke as a joke, and he needs to keep buying training.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Who do you predict will win SHL Rookie of the year this upcoming season and why is it Billy Hill?

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Hey guys - did you see that I recreated?

Congrats on 200 eppies!

I got two songs for you boys!

“The Day The Earth Caught Fire” by City Boy

“MAD” by Caravan Palace

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Give me your best expansion team branding. Could be for the SHL or SMJHL... or one for both to make this even longer so slappy can pay for his training.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

If you were to remove one SHL team purely off of branding, which would it be?

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

Looking for any other contributions. Any subject SHL related or not. We'll be recording in a couple of hours

Thanks

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

11-24-2023, 09:40 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Looking for any other contributions. Any subject SHL related or not. We'll be recording in a couple of hours

Thanks
Describe your ideal steak dinner. Which cut? how is it cooked? do you like steak? are you a heathen that eats it well done?

Do you guys or your sons collect hockey cards? if so what players/teams and what's your favorite card or memory of trading cards?

Are you guys excited for the new Von Erick biopic? "Iron Claw" if you havent heard of it and wanna see the trailer.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Slappy and myself are looking to record again on Saturday night. We sure could use some questions, please.

Gojets

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Do either of you have bathrooms at worm with dual toilet paper roll holders? Have you ever seen such a thing?

How far are the stall walls from the floor and ceiling?

Bonk have you spent any time studying fluid dynamics?

Slappy have you spent any time studying.. What was it? The meaning of life?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Why is it that seemingly all of the canadian based teams will trade their good prospects for the equivalent of a grilled cheese?

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]