Create Account

Tesla Model 3

Necrobump!

So after 792 Days since my 3/31/2016 in store reservation...

[Image: S0TedqJ.jpg]
I am a proud Tesla Model 3 Owner today!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 31 2018, 12:06 PM
Necrobump!

That's a pretty fucking sexy looking ride. Give us your review after you get to drive it a bit.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 31 2018, 06:06 PM
Necrobump!

You lucky fucker

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@May 31 2018, 10:08 AM

That's a pretty fucking sexy looking ride. Give us your review after you get to drive it a bit.
Thanks buddy! Wife and I are going to San Diego tomorrow so we have a nice roadtrip to break it in.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

My dad reserved one of the original tesla's but passed in an accident prior to getting his allocation.

Always was a huge fan of the car. Looks great!

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@May 31 2018, 10:23 AM
My dad reserved one of the original tesla's but passed in an accident prior to getting his allocation.

Thanks man, since I heard a smaller price point car was on the horizon I had a dream, today I fulfilled it.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 31 2018, 01:51 PM

Thanks man, since I heard a smaller price point car was on the horizon I had a dream, today I fulfilled it.
BTW are you sure you aren't Jakub Vrana Hmm

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@May 31 2018, 11:05 AM

BTW  are you sure you aren't Jakub Vrana  Hmm
I wish.. then I would be in the cup finals :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@May 31 2018, 01:23 PM

Sorry to hear about your dad, that sucks.

How old was he?

[Image: horvat3.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@May 31 2018, 11:23 AM

My condolences about your father :(

The car seems so nice. I fear everything being contained in the screen may suck a little bit, considering it's so new. With software updates, hopefully it gets better. I've just heard mixed reactions to it and the info you can see at a glance

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 31 2018, 11:37 AM

My condolences about your father :(

The car seems so nice. I fear everything being contained in the screen may suck a little bit, considering it's so new. With software updates, hopefully it gets better. I've just heard mixed reactions to it and the info you can see at a glance
Only based on my drive home but the one screen is actually so much better than you'd think. The Speedo reading is in the top left and big and bright, easy to glance at and since theres no instrument console the dash is just minimal and clean, the front windshield is just huge and visibility is gorgeous. So far i love the one screen cause the navigation is clear when you need it and you don't have the instrument console to take away focus. Voice commands are pretty on point as well.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 31 2018, 11:43 AM

Only based on my drive home but the one screen is actually so much better than you'd think. The Speedo reading is in the top left and big and bright, easy to glance at and since theres no instrument console the dash is just minimal and clean, the front windshield is just huge and visibility is gorgeous. So far i love the one screen cause the navigation is clear when you need it and you don't have the instrument console to take away focus. Voice commands are pretty on point as well.

Breaking News: Local Man drives Tesla into Hockey Rink.

Enjoy looks nice, is that the premium white paint?

Quote:Originally posted by tweedlebrumm@May 31 2018, 05:29 PM

Breaking News: Local Man drives Tesla into Hockey Rink.

Enjoy looks nice, is that the premium white paint?
It is, basically any color besides black was premium paint but the White was my wife’s choice, it’s her favorite for a car so we went with it.

Another ninja bump as I didn’t want to start another thread but super excited for tonight’s Model Y release! Wife and I are planning on reserving it so we can get one of the first produced models. This time I’ll be holding out for a Performance Model Y though.

Very excited to be 100% electric and drop my E350 which I never drive.

With the 35k Model 3 released anyone looking to buy anything new between a Camry/Accord/maxima and up shouldn’t be making that mistake now.

I want the Y, but I drive about 100 miles a day. I wanna make sure it's worth it ><

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**