Create Account

Halifax - Prince George

To raiders

Casper Jakobsson
Rights to Reinis Aumeisters
S31 HAL 4th

To Firebirds

S31 HAL 1st (becomes 2nd in case Jakobsson is called up before the end of her SMJHL season)
S32 HAL 3rd
S31 HAL 5th
S31 HAL 6th

I can't thank lizzy enough for all the great contributions she has made for this franchise, she wasn't just an amazing player for us over the last two and a half season but also a great captain this year and just a fantastic person to be around Smile. We will really really miss her and this was an incredibly tough deal to make, but at the end of the deal we thought the return was worth it given the fact that our team is still in somewhat of a re-tool (if there even is such a thing in the SMJHL).

Jakobsson is the principle part of the deal from our side, Aumeisters only goes to the Raiders so that he can have locker room access again o:-)

Thank you lizzy for all she has done for the Firebirds and also thank you to the Halifax Raiders management for the smooth and fair negotiations Cheers

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

raiders accept.

We feel that the addition of Jakobsson gives us a much better chance to win a championship. Jakobsson instantly becomes our teams leading scorer and should provide a nice spark in our line-up.

It's never easy to trade a 1st round pick, this years rookie class has been excellent for the Raiders so far and it makes it a lot easier to move draft picks.

Happy to have <a href='index.php?showuser=1625' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>aumicc83</a> back in the Raiders locker room because I know he never wanted to leave.

Also I've only heard great things about <a href='index.php?showuser=2147' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>lizzywho</a> and I think she'll be a great fit with the rest of our team.

Thank you to Prince George for being quick to respond and hammer out a deal just before the trade deadline.

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Cya <a href='index.php?showuser=2147' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>lizzywho</a>, luv u. Hope you get your LR rights back after the season.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

ok

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

holy moly! Popcorn

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

PGF might have won this one, depending on the depth of the back to school draft

Goodbye friend :(

thanks firebirds for one half of season. now im happy to be back in home - Hali. love u boyzz. <3

Quote:Originally posted by WhereIsWatkins@Aug 20 2016, 09:19 PM
Goodbye friend :(

rip

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Aug 22 2016, 06:08 PM

rip
What is dead may never die

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]