Create Account

Colorado-Vancouver

With permission from Kez due to some complications that arose before the trade deadline last night, we would like to announce the following trade.

To Vancouver Whalers
Steven Stamkos Jr

To ColoradoMammoths
MTL 1st Round Pick
Olsen Stuart

Vancouver is sad to see Stuart leave the organization and he has played great for us. Hopefully he will be given a bigger role in Colorado that we could not give him. Best of luck <a href='index.php?showuser=2287' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DEvoiDZ</a> and hope you continue to do well.

I would also like to welcome Steven Stamkos Jr to the Whalers. We tried to get him last season in FA and missed our opportunity, however we are very excited to bring him to the Vancouver organization for likely his last year in Juniors. Cant wait to have this key piece for our playoff hopes.

Thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>r1c3bowl22</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=97' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>jason97</a> for the negotiations last night before the trade deadline and also thank you Kez for understanding the complications we had last night and allowing this trade to go through.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Nice, welcome Stamkos Jr., will be awesome to have such a good scorer on the team Cheers

Hoov makin moves

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Solid for COL, well done Jed

Sad to see our captain and one of our top players go, but we're getting a solid player and a good pick. Welcome to the team Olsen Stuart Smile

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Accept. Nobody likes trading their captain, but I feel this makes us a stronger team for the coming season. Stamkos has paid his dues for the Mammoths, and the least I could do was give him a solid chance of winning in his final SMJHL season.

Welcome <a href='index.php?showuser=2287' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DEvoiDZ</a>!

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Welcome to the team Stuart :D!.

Sad to see you go Stamkos :(

But all in all i think it was good for mammoths, a 1st round pick is always good Smile
Go Mammoths

<a href='index.php?showuser=2287' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DEvoiDZ</a> Good luck in COL man!

Quote:Originally posted by NYRangers3061@Aug 21 2016, 05:53 AM
Sad to see our captain and one of our top players go, but we're getting a solid player and a good pick. Welcome to the team Olsen Stuart  Smile
Great response. B)

e: reminds me of da good ol junior days.

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Aug 21 2016, 09:07 AM

Great response.&nbsp; B)

e: reminds me of da good ol junior days.
Good ol days huh? When your player actually made an impact in games? Smile)

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

--------------------
Player Page | Updates

Thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=97' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>jason97</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>r1c3bowl22</a> and the rest of the Mammoths both last season and this season. I had a lot of fun playing with you guys and I wish you all the best.

Vancouver was in the top 3 for me last season when I was making my free agency decision and now I get a chance to at least get a small sample of what it's like to play here. I can't wait. Go Whalers!

Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Aug 21 2016, 06:13 AM

Good ol days huh? When your player actually made an impact in games? Smile)
You insult yourself Rice bae Wink

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Aug 21 2016, 09:22 AM

You insult yourself Rice bae&nbsp; Wink
Did not expect that....... :((

--------------------
Player Page | Updates

Big trade, good deal for both sides! Hope you get that cup at some point Stamkos, but the Firebirds are gonna win it this time around :D

Quote:Originally posted by Stamkos Is My Dad@Aug 21 2016, 07:14 AM
Thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=97' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>jason97</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>r1c3bowl22</a> and the rest of the Mammoths both last season and this season. I had a lot of fun playing with you guys and I wish you all the best.

Vancouver was in the top 3 for me last season when I was making my free agency decision and now I get a chance to at least get a small sample of what it's like to play here. I can't wait. Go Whalers!

Whalers

Welcome to the team man. Let's make a run and take the Cup! Whalers Whalers

<a href='index.php?showuser=2287' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DEvoiDZ</a> Sad to see you go man but see you around the league. Best of luck in Colorado brother.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]