Create Account

Not Sure What To Call This

Okay. So I was just chillin' watching Barry Allen do some crazy shit in the Flash Season One when all the sudden Dankoa dropped the biggest news of Season 30.

Sooo..... yes this is harder than I thought lmao. I'm not going to bring anything into play here whatsoever. I don't want to lie, it sucks and so I will be brutally honest with everything I say.

This should earn my a ban, I expect it, and I'll take it because I deserve it.

Of course it's not hard to know that I have had multis. There have been a number and I regret it now looking back and realize it was a mistake. Not only did I break the rules, but I broke my own personal rules to be a good person.

So yeah, I'm Nathan and all that. If you were to ask why I made a multi, it was because I wanted a goalie lmao. I didn't have any malicious intent, and I know that doesn't change anything because rules are rules.

I kinda caused a lot of trouble when I left the league, and that was what I'm most ashamed of. Instead of just "taking my licks" (as c would put it) I decided to lie and try to cover my trail and pride. In doing that I wrecked my reputation and the SHL for myself. I blew up on everyone for something I knew I was wrong about and that's terrible of me to do.

With the updating, I understand the problems there. I DID get permission, but I have to agree that since I didn't post I shouldn't have got it. As 701 said, I did have internet access more than planned, and that's because I was staying in homes along the way.

Okay, and finally. I don't want to lie about who I am or anything anymore. I am allowing myself a complete fresh start, but I'm not running away like I normally do. I'm done with doing that. Here is a little of the truth behind who I actually am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: 13557043_1162868853773935_258179197_n_1.jpg]

So my name is Carson Levi Shmyr and I am an incoming freshman at Centennial Collegiate in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (aka the pancake). I play lacrosse competitively, I stopped playing hockey this year and I plan to play volleyball and football in high school.

The trip I was on this summer was part of an organization called Children's International Summer Villages and the program was the CISV Canada Peace Bus. I spent the summer traveling across the country with twelve others between the ages of 14-16 (and two adult leaders) doing volunteer work and generally seeing the country we live in. Because of this, we were in towns a lot. I didn't bond well with the group, the SHL was my escape, and that' why I was on more than I expected.

Oh and because I got 2gb of data and that is hella nice for long car rides.

So yeah, there's explaining the updates. That is all you need to know about me. I'm done, I don' t expect people to jump back on with me and I know it will take time. I may never gain people's trust back, but I have to get this off my chest.

I'm more sorry than you can imagine, and I promise there is no way I will ever do this again. I'll be here to take any other questions you have. Goodnight.

P.S. Obviously I have to retire my players (Nathan and Levi incase you thought I had more multis) since its like, time to start fresh.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

So which teams are screwed by this? PGF with Levi and....who does the goalie play for.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Aug 21 2016, 10:47 PM
So which teams are screwed by this? PGF with Levi and....who does the goalie play for.

MAN

K Multiman

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

COS I'M A DON AND THATS WHAT DONS DO

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

At least now McZ cant praise Lokinen like he's a god

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Daniel#BigGucciGang@Aug 21 2016, 07:50 PM

Smile)

This isn't going to go well lol

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Quote:Originally posted by Hoovuh@Aug 21 2016, 08:51 PM
This isn't going to go well lol

I don't need it to go well, just need to say it.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Daniel#BigGucciGang@Aug 21 2016, 09:50 PM

Find my multi

Also LA Panthers top 4 in Karpo FA Rankings now.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

[Image: tumblr_nq0ukq1wtM1r2ckpzo1_500.gif]

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 21 2016, 07:53 PM
Also LA Panthers top 4 in Karpo FA Rankings now.

Come on down when we take the rest of the league to pound town

Quote:Originally posted by easymoneysniper@Aug 21 2016, 07:53 PM

Find my multi

Sparks Lightning