Create Account

S31 Prospect Ranking

I check this for updates way too often. Let's get it going.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Sep 6 2016, 09:44 PM
I check this for updates way too often. Let's get it going.

Lol same here. Damn <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>grimreaper</a> for saying it would be done Monday in Discord.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Really great article! Good set of information for me to compare myself with others and where should I aim for till the end of my rookie season in SMJHL. Can't wait for the other part of the article!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bk1689@Sep 7 2016, 01:48 AM

Lol same here. Damn <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>grimreaper</a> for saying it would be done Monday in Discord.

My bad. Would have been a big update last night, but I messed up and deleted what I had written, and xouldnt bear to write it all out again last night. Hoping to get a lot of it done after work today.

Quote:Originally posted by grimreaper@Sep 7 2016, 01:42 AM

My bad. Would have been a big update last night, but I messed up and deleted what I had written, and xouldnt bear to write it all out again last night. Hoping to get a lot of it done after work today.

Oh no man. That really sucks.

Quote:Originally posted by grimreaper@Sep 6 2016, 10:42 PM

Fuck dude I did that -and now just copy paste it in a doc. Takes 5 seconds

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Sep 7 2016, 12:52 PM

Fuck dude I did that -and now just copy paste it in a doc. Takes 5 seconds

Yeah, I was on a different computer, and the resolution when I was on the 'full edit' wasn't letting me see the whole screen, so I was typing up in the quick edit box, and accidentally closed the tab when I was flicking between them. I usually save my progress all the time, but it's usually when I take a break, so I was shit out of luck. Oh well, lesson learned.

This is a solid article, I look forward to seeing the top 27

Quote:Originally posted by grimreaper@Sep 7 2016, 08:31 AM

Yeah, I was on a different computer, and the resolution when I was on the 'full edit' wasn't letting me see the whole screen, so I was typing up in the quick edit box, and accidentally closed the tab when I was flicking between them. I usually save my progress all the time, but it's usually when I take a break, so I was shit out of luck. Oh well, lesson learned.
Damn. That sucks.

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Anything you can tell us when we could expect the TOp27? Smile This article is like TV episode...want to see the next episode as soon as possible :D

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

I just want to see me spill out at 23 and then i dont care anymore.

The Waiting Is the Hardest Part.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE@Sep 9 2016, 01:04 PM
Anything you can tell us when we could expect the TOp27? Smile This article is like TV episode...want to see the next episode as soon as possible :D

Yeahthat

Hoping to reach at least the top 10 tonight. Don't want to raise too many hopes, but that's my intention.

Updated with 26-21. Another update coming soon.

Quote:Originally posted by grimreaper@Sep 9 2016, 05:45 PM
Updated with 26-21. Another update coming soon.

Look forward to it and also to improving my draft stock.