Create Account

Seppo Repo retires

I hope you recreate and sign with Detroit.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Sep 27 2016, 11:48 PM
I mean... that's my plan

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Sep 27 2016, 10:48 PM
Comment of the thread :lol:

PEOPLE BE FAKIN

PEOPLE BE SNAKIN

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Sep 27 2016, 08:48 PM
Smile)

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Sep 27 2016, 10:48 PM

This makes everything alright.

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN@Sep 27 2016, 10:46 PM

In a sense, they are 'cheating'. They found a loophole or glitch in the system so to speak and took full advantage of it.
cheaters implies they broke a rule. is it shady/shitty? yes. is it in clear violation of ANY rule? absolutely not.

call them assholes. don't call them cheaters.

tbh i find this funny based on the fact that repo is a scrub and wont ever be a big impact player at any level.

[Image: hallsy.png]

BAHAHAHA This is awesome.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Sep 27 2016, 10:58 PM

cheaters implies they broke a rule. is it shady/shitty? yes. is it in clear violation of ANY rule? absolutely not.

call them assholes. don't call them cheaters.
Fair and valid. It's just unfortunate that the SMJHL became a joke

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN@Sep 27 2016, 11:16 PM

the smjhl is the best time most of us have on this site with our first player. these guys have done it 3, 4, 5 times now. I understand if it's just become played out.

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN@Sep 27 2016, 11:16 PM

SMJHL is awesome... for new players. It's a great way to teach them the basics of player building and the two levels of community (LR and Overall) that come with the league.

For vets, it's just a speed bump on the way to the league that matters. It's not like the guys guaranteed themselves the Four Star Cup or whatever it is anyways.

That being said, I kinda get it. At least from a new player perspective. A bunch of established members stacking a team looks kinda shitty as a first introduction to the league but really, team stacking isn't anything new (At the SHL level) and as we've seen before, it rarely works out well for the team.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Damn, big rage quit.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Jorec@Sep 27 2016, 11:21 PM

SMJHL is awesome... for new players. It's a great way to teach them the basics of player building and the two levels of community (LR and Overall) that come with the league.

For vets, it's just a speed bump on the way to the league that matters. It's not like the guys guaranteed themselves the Four Star Cup or whatever it is anyways.

That being said, I kinda get it. At least from a new player perspective. A bunch of established members stacking a team looks kinda shitty as a first introduction to the league but really, team stacking isn't anything new (At the SHL level) and as we've seen before, it rarely works out well for the team.
I'm not really concerned about "team stacking" - it's more so just how this whole thing was executed. The system was taken advantage of. I'm sure we will implement a rule here soon and we can avoid this in the future. Like I said, it's just unfortunate. They were aware of what they were doing which makes it even more shady.

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

i thought you had a little bit more balls than this but cya Schultzy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]