Create Account

ramblings

Randy Bobandy Demands

Get at least 5 members to Join the SBA
Randy wants a cheeseburger for every million he earns in his rookie contract.
Be sure Ricky is nowhere handy to your team.
Pay me enough so that i don't have to sell my body for cheeseburgers because you know a man's gotta eat.
If you don't know who the trailer park boys are give up you wont sign me

You need to do these 5 things in order for Randy to sign with either of your scrubby mawfkn smjhl hockey clubs.

Randy is going to come out the gates cpld and probably earn a very minimal amount of tpe because the user “cuffy” is terrible on the SHL and hasn't been able to create a star player EVER. I suck at earning tpe no joke but i want the max 2 mil contract because how else am i gunna at least earn some tpe.

Ok seriously i haven't been able to update a player on here since Lahey was in his prime. French was the most boring thing to ever hit the SHL i hated him and regretted retiring lahey so early. So i figured why not try and bring him back but with a new gimmick in the Randy Bobandy thing. Me and mexico tried to build the Lahey Bobandy duo back in S14 and Mexico died off. So i am going to resurrect Bobandy and try and make him a successful name in the SHL rather than a bust.

Not gunna lie i hate the update scale and everything to do with it and it may even discourage me enough to stop updating again so whoever signs me better fuckin make me update because i not only want to make Randy successful in the SMJHL i want him to be a good fit in portland in a few seasons.

If i end up giving up with Bobandy and sucking hard this may very well be my last go with the SHL so i wanna be sure to make him a solid player. I've only managed to make one decent player out of the three i've created here. Lahey was my best player i've made in the SHL but i had the most fun with Cuff back in the old days. I hope that with Randy it'll bring the good times i had with Cuff back and the success i had with lahey back. If not then i will be done with shl.

I'm fucking terrible at writing articles and i only done this one because i was bored as fuck and everything in this article is just what came off the top of my head and took a solid 4 minutes to write.

[Image: cuffana.png]

Gotta respect an honest man Cheers

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

I tried to tell you to not retire.

I TRIEEEEEED

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 5 2016, 07:11 PM
I tried to tell you to not retire.

I TRIEEEEEED
too late bojo

Should come to Detroit Wink

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I miss Parthey :((

tbh SBA is kinda fun and i dont even like basketball. so theres that

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Quote:Originally posted by GroupMeIsKindOfOkay@Oct 5 2016, 07:21 PM
I miss Parthey :((
me too :(

Quote:Originally posted by Tylar@Oct 5 2016, 05:23 PM

Yeahthat

<a href='index.php?showuser=89' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Cuffy</a> Do I count as one of the 5? Tongue

Scarecrows

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

raiders

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Tylar@Oct 5 2016, 05:23 PM

This! Though because of it basketball has really grown on me. I respect the SBA demands cuffy has laid upon everyone.