Create Account

cltnsnw/Quinn appeal

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Oct 8 2016, 04:45 PM
Yah cuz this was all kez lol
Nah, but obviously he will get the front of it due to his position.

Cheers Whalers

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Smh SHL

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

I think a lot less teams will be willing to take a chance on him and that's punishment enough. I would be surprised if he goes 1st round ever again tbqh

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Oct 8 2016, 04:53 PM
I think a lot less teams will be willing to take a chance on him and that's punishment enough. I would be surprised if he goes 1st round ever again tbqh

This. Moving forward though I'm not going to let other people's opinions impact me the way they did and I've grown from the situatiation. I don't mind not beng a first round pick as long as my player and myself are a quality locker room presence and player on the ice!

Quote:Originally posted by cltnsnw@Oct 8 2016, 03:14 PM

This. Moving forward though I'm not going to let other people's opinions impact me the way they did and I've grown from the situatiation. I don't mind not beng a first round pick as long as my player and myself are a quality locker room presence and player on the ice!

I didn't mean it in an offensive way, just stating facts

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Oh for fucks sake, bring Gorlab and Rezik back then

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Oct 8 2016, 02:53 PM

:unsure:
[Image: rRaIcrw.gif]

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Oct 8 2016, 05:20 PM

I didn't mean it in an offensive way, just stating facts

I was agreeing with you :D

Where has he shown he'd be an upstanding member now? By threatening suicide without online friends and putting the blood on HO's hands?

Ban him for 6 months and see if he shows up again.

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Oct 8 2016, 06:35 PM
Where has he shown he'd be an upstanding member now? [b]By threatening suicide without online friends and putting the blood on HO's hands?

Ban him for 6 months and see if he shows up again.[/b]

Where are you getting this from?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Oct 8 2016, 04:35 PM
Where has he shown he'd be an upstanding member now? By threatening suicide without online friends and putting the blood on HO's hands?

Ban him for 6 months and see if he shows up again.

I didn't threaten suicide. I have been in some dark places and I said it's because of members here that I'm in a better spot today.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 8 2016, 04:37 PM

Where are you getting this from?

The speech to HO the first time? Making this game his reason for being alive or something like that?

If you give in to a sociopath's angle for guilt, he'll exploit it. I really don't see Quinn getting legitimately punished at this point.

At least he isn't so upstanding he costs four first round picks to two teams.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Quinn@Oct 8 2016, 04:38 PM

I didn't threaten suicide. I have been in some dark places and I said it's because of members here that I'm in a better spot today.

Yeah, I had fucking cancer, doesn't mean I cheated or forced myself on multiple teams.

I'm all for supporting mental health but if you had good enough friends from this, talk to em elsewhere.